shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding Bezel set Prasiolite Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! I''m in the market for a Prasiolite RHR. I''m new to the world of colored shiny objects, and the first colored stone that''s struck my fancy was a prasiolite. It''s probably not the most perfect specimen of green quartz to ever grace the planet, but I really like it. I bought this ring on Ebay several months ago. However, as much as I like the stone (10x8 faceted stone), I really dislike the setting. It''s just a little too froufy for me and I''m a wimp when it comes to prong settings. They''re too uncomfortable for me. So I''d like to either reset my current stone or find a new bezel set prasiolite ring. I''d like to stick to the 8x10 ish size stone. I''ve given myself eye strain today trying to find something I like so I thought I''d ask all you wonderful people over here for some help. :)
Also... I''d like to stay under ~$100 or it will have to become my Christmas present. (and who likes to wait?) ;-)

green ring 1234.jpg

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
I went to a B&M store today to try and have it reset with this sterling silver setting by Stuller, but they wanted $175. Is that reasonable? ($75 for the ring, $30some for the sizing, and $60some for the setting)

70387 stuller in sterling.jpg

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
and one last post with one last picture... I found this ring and LOVE it, but I''m pretty certain the 12x12 stone would be a bit much for my size 5 or 6 fingers... and I''d like to wear my new ring to work (in a doctor''s office) on a regular basis.

green amethyst west coast.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 10:52:28 PM
Author: SparkleyBezel
I went to a B&M store today to try and have it reset with this sterling silver setting by Stuller, but they wanted $175. Is that reasonable? ($75 for the ring, $30some for the sizing, and $60some for the setting)

That''s very reasonable, I should think. They wanted more for my bezel setting only with Whiteflash ordering through Adwar, so I think this is good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results