shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a ring that was posted in a thread on PS

Pkkq

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am looking for a picture that was posted in a thread in RT- it was of a gold band with several (maybe 3?)diamonds inset into the band in a random pattern- not sure if they would be considered a bezel setting- it was a little futuristic looking. I have a simple gold wedding band and would like to take the diamonds from a trinity my husband bought me when we first married (28 years ago :)) and insert them into the band- I have tried to search but no luck- if this sounds familiar to anyone, I would appreciate any help
Thanks very much

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This?

_35552.jpg

Pkkq

Rough_Rock
Neil,
You ROCK!
ExactLy what I was looking for!!!!
Thank you so much
K

Pkkq

Rough_Rock
*sorry, Niel!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel, you should write a "How to Search PS" tutorial. I'll be first in line to read it.

I'm often amazed by the stuff you in particular are able to fish out... but this takes skillz to a whole new level!! :-o :bigsmile: :appl:

Pkkq

Rough_Rock
I would agree Yssie, I am embarrassed to say how long I searched for this picture before I posted this Hail Mary ask- Niel responded in about a minute with the right picture :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1449707336|3959584 said:
Niel, you should write a "How to Search PS" tutorial. I'll be first in line to read it.

I'm often amazed by the stuff you in particular are able to fish out... but this takes skillz to a whole new level!! :-o :bigsmile: :appl:

Ha!
The only reason I remembered this particular one is I had posted it originally :oops:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL :bigsmile:

Pretty sure you weren't supposed to tell us that bit...

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Niel

Even when it wasn't a ring you posted you are great at finding just what someone is looking for. You are so generous with your time and help.

Thanks just for being part of the board :appl:
:bigsmile:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovemybling|1449713624|3959643 said:
Niel

Even when it wasn't a ring you posted you are great at finding just what someone is looking for. You are so generous with your time and help.

Thanks just for being part of the board :appl:
:bigsmile:

Awe shucks. Thank you LMB

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results