shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a e-ring band for 3 stone radiant/trapezoids

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiant123

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone--I must say I have really enjoyed reading this site on a daily basis while looking for that perfect engagement ring. You all are so helpful!!
I have decided on a 3 stone e-ring with radiant center (around 1.2) and trapezoids (around .20 each) on the sides. I am now trying to find a band for the e-ring. I am trying to find something similar to the Michael B petite princes--round stones in a band about 1.5 to 2 mm - either v-cut pave or shared prong - about 5 round stones on each side of the trapezoids. Does anyone have anything similar to this or have an opinion as to whether is this too much going on? I just can''t seem to find any pictures of 3 stone rings with round pave or shared prong round diamonds in the band. I don''t want see much metal in the band, but I don''t want it to be too much or take away from the 3 stone rings. I want to pair it with a matching wedding band that sits flush with the e-ring. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results