shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ursula24

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a 1.30 - 1.50 round diamond, VS1 or better clarity, E-G color. I want an ideal cut diamond. Anyone have any good contacts?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Personally, I found Lesley at White Flash to be very helpful, knowledgeagle, and friendly to work with. White Flash cuts their own H&A's, and has great return/upgrade/buy back policies also.

Jonathan at Good Old Gold has great customer feedback on the Forum. Their diamonds are hand selected for performance and the website is very informative.

The folks at Nice Ice have a great reputation for quality diamonds. One customer posted that Nice Ice called in a diamond for him/her off the list and Nice Ice would not sell it. The diamond simply did not meet Nice Ice standards.

SuperbCert offers branded H&A's with many satisfied customers.

Those are the ones I pulled off the top of my head. Apologies to anyone I forgot to mention.

Search the threads here on the forum. Posters are more than happy to share the good, the bad, and the ugly of their diamond buying experiences.
1.gif

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
Most of the online vendors can help you out. What I did was contact several vendors with my specs. Some provide more details (Bscope, Isee2, Sarin) than others.
1.gif

I ended up buying my diamond from Diamond Brokers of Florida. Jan was very quick to respond to my emails. I had a very high level of professional service from her.
3.gif

stargazer00725

Rough_Rock
wavey.gif
Hello!

Maybe I can help you out. I have a beautiful platinum diamond ring that is appraised @ $8,500.00. On either side of the (a little over 1 carat) diamond, are baguettes. I have detailed information from various jewelers on the cut/clarity/color, etc and will be more than happy to send you all that information along with a picture if you are interested.

Thank you and Good Luck!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results