shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding 9mm or a little bigger round pink tourmaline

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
I'm having a jeweler make a ring, but waiting to find a beautiful stone. She's searching and I figured I'd help speed the process along a little by asking all of you for some help. The ring that I tried on had a 9.2 mm red tourmaline, but my husband didn't like the red thinking it looked too dark and purple in soft light, so, I'm looking for something more pink or peachy without much brown in it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Help finding 9mm or a little bigger round pink tourmalin

I second the suggestion to check out www.MasterCutGems.com -- I don't know if Dana has any rounds right now on his website but you can email him to see if he has anything. I've always been happy with all my purchases from Dana -- some of the photos on his website aren't so great but in my experience the descriptions are accurate.

I can also refer you to www.GemFix.com -- they currently have a couple Pink Tourmaline rounds around your mm preference -- I've only bought one stone from them (blue zircon), but the photo and the description were spot-on.

Good luck with your ring project - I hope you post photos when it is finished!

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
Re: Help finding 9mm or a little bigger round pink tourmalin

Thanks for the additional links. I had tried all the ones I was used to using and had contacted Barry, but no luck. There is a gorgeous one on the gemfix site, but I think at 12 mm it might be just a tad too big. Dana's stones don't seem to be as sparkly or clear, but it might just be the current selection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results