shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding ~1.5ct LG round from ritani

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
I know some of you are very helpful finding some great fireballs at Ritani. I was wonder if someone could help me find around a 1.5ct round. Looking to spend under $1k if possible. My number one thing I love is the rainbow flashes but that is where I tend to not be able to pick the right ones online. Any help is appreciated!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, Lcorb!
Are you open to other sellers that may have better deals, even if it's the same diamond also listed at Ritani from the virtual inventory feeds?

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
Hi DejaWiz, thank you! I have a Ritani card I want to use and I’ll probably get a setting from them as well so that’s why I want to use them for the stone as well =)2

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Chat with Ritani and see if they can get you this one:

Video: https://ecolightdiamond.com/VM/Vision360.html?d=P49H-35B&btn=0&sv=0&z=0

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
They are checking to see if they can get that stone. They said it should take a day or two to find out. I wouldn’t have ever thought to see if they can get a stone from another site. Thank you!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
They are checking to see if they can get that stone. They said it should take a day or two to find out. I wouldn’t have ever thought to see if they can get a stone from another site. Thank you!

You're very welcome!
Here's another option that may be worth taking a closer look at:

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
Does this look like a good one? I was browsing and didn’t realize I could get a much bigger stone for a little over 1k. Bigger is nicer but I don’t want to compromise on the sparkle

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Proportions and video look great to me, but I’m not good at picking up blue tinge, subtle pavilion twist and other teensy details. Wait for official word from @DejaWiz.

As an aside, I sure miss @Kim N, and hope she’s well.

Excited for you, @Lcorb!

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your input! Are there any drawbacks to the blue tinge besides the obvious of the color? Does it go dark in certain lighting?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
What is your hard budget cap for just the loose diamond?

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
After looking more I’m going to say I won’t go over $1400

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
After looking more I’m going to say I won’t go over $1400

When their site maintenance is done, I'll search for HPHT options over at LooseGrownDiamond...then you can see if Ritani can get (and hopefully price match) any viable candidates.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all your searching! I really liked both the 1.85 and the 2.22. Ritani said they did have both available but they sold unfortunately

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
How do these look? I love the pastel flashes in the 1.94!

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
@DejaWiz how does this one look? I wasn't aware loose grown diamonds had settings. Have you heard anything about their quality? They look nice! The price on the bezel solitaire in plat is great! There was another diamond I thought looked good but they sell so fast!

inventory

This is the setting I am considering
lgdbr-20

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz how does this one look? I wasn't aware loose grown diamonds had settings. Have you heard anything about their quality? They look nice! The price on the bezel solitaire in plat is great! There was another diamond I thought looked good but they sell so fast!

inventory

This is the setting I am considering
lgdbr-20

The diamond appears to be nice, although it does have some blue nuance.
I have seen a few blurbs in Reddit about their settings...overall, folks seem pleased with their bench work, but that might need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
I have seen a few blurbs in Reddit about their settings...overall, folks seem pleased with their bench work, but that might need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Ok, thank you. I do want the setting to be nice but I do know since I am not looking to spend a ton on the setting its not going to be top notch.

With the blue nuance, do you think it would be noticeable against a high colored eternity band? Otherwise I don't think the blue would bother me. But sometimes you don't know until you see it in person

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
another possible option
inventory

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Lcorb

Rough_Rock
Beautiful diamond - grab this ASAP before someone else does!

I ordered it! And I did go with the platinum bezel setting too! Thank you for your advice! I was nervous to pull the trigger since last time I had ordered a LG there was something off about it. Not sure if there was graining or the clarity was really eye clean. So I appreciate your expertise! I will send pictures once it comes in! I hear in 2-4 days if they can secure the stone. Fingers crossed!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results