shape
carat
color
clarity

help find light peach cushion sapphire.

lujews

Rough_Rock
I decided to order this one and see the color changes for myself...
http://wildfishgems.com/inc/sdetail/10892/16007

hopefully I will like what I see.
Will post pictures as soon as I get it.
Any hints/suggestions on what i should look for?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
It's cut shallow, so you may see a window. Depending on its size, it might close up when set. Saturation doesn't look even throughout, but from a photo it's awfully hard to be sure. Good idea to take a real-life peek. It'll be interesting to see your pics.

---Laurie

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Does seem like the right next step to me. That stone is the best of your current options and you've established by now that you do like pale stones. The cut does look shallow but the description says no windowing, so hopefully that works out. And the discount is a sweet thing to have :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sure the stone is windowed, in spite of the description because I can see it right there in all the pictures. Unfortunately, the window is large too. Given the size of the window and that the colouration is so light, I doubt there's anything you can do to close the window short of covering the pavilion area completely with some sort of metal backing.

lujews

Rough_Rock
yes i thought i saw window as well but this is reputable seller so not sure why he would lie...
well i guess i will see soon enough!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lujews|1373505056|3480711 said:
yes i thought i saw window as well but this is reputable seller so not sure why he would lie...
well i guess i will see soon enough!

I am not accusing him of being a liar, only that my eyesight might be be more attuned / sensitive. I can see it in the hand shot too, only that since it is flesh toned, it all blends in very well and you have to know what to look for. I am sure Ed will be here in a heart beat to respond.

lujews

Rough_Rock
ok thanks for all these comments... :(
Its still will be a good practise to see it real life.
The tgt stone has good color but it is too small.

hava

Rough_Rock
try Etsy, many sellers of peach sapphires ring, some even sell it loose

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results