shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! FedEx lost my Asscher from Debebians

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
58982274-1F84-4D87-963E-AB96E69D4102.jpeg
Purchases about theee weeks ago. The price on the stone is above. It was listed on Adiamor for 8k. I liked the stone and thought I was getting a good price. Maggie from Debebbians first said it was stuck in customs and then it is lost by FedEx. She offered up some lower price options but they has striations and lower quality. I don’t feel that anything qualify wise was offered. How to handle? Can someone recommend a suitable replacement at this price point?

Felipe

Rough_Rock
Oh I'm sorry for you, this is infuriating. Did FedEx lose the stone or did the seller notice it was to cheap for this beauty and try to sell you another one? (Weird that the laser inscription reflects in the middle of the table.)

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Oh I'm sorry for you, this is infuriating. Did FedEx lose the stone or did the seller notice it was to cheap for this beauty and try to sell you another one? (Weird that the laser inscription reflects in the middle of the table.)

The vendor has it out on memo and it cleared customers and seems to be stuck at the FedEx Memphis hub. BUT no one is concerned about replacing the stone with a similar one ans I suspect that is because the price. I got offered lesser stones (quality ans color) in the same price range ans I don’t feel that is right.

I was hoping some experts would chime in here to advise.

Yeah, I saw the number but red editing to see if I liked the stone when it arrived since it was so magnified.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hoping it somehow turns up
i had a small slim parsel et lost for two weeks (Not with fedex) and it did eventually turn up

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
hoping it somehow turns up
i had a small slim parsel et lost for two weeks (Not with fedex) and it did eventually turn up

Glad yours turned up! Neither the vendor nor the retailer seem to want it to turn up. Sigh. Likely the great deal I got on it. I am sure they can sell it for much more.

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
FWIW I've bought a few things at different times from debebians, they all made it to Canada (and they were all a really great price). I don't think Maggie is behind any of the mishap. Perhaps she could refund you and you can keep an eye out for another stone that fits what you are looking for since she can't offer you any right now?

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
FWIW I've bought a few things at different times from debebians, they all made it to Canada (and they were all a really great price). I don't think Maggie is behind any of the mishap. Perhaps she could refund you and you can keep an eye out for another stone that fits what you are looking for since she can't offer you any right now?

Glad to hear folks having positive interactions. Hopefully she can track down a replacement stone.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stay positive!

Not FedEx, however, I have had packages going astray using other shipping methods, one even disappeared for months without any tracking updates which was eventually returned to me after over 6 months since I posted it.

DK :))

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Stay positive!

Not FedEx, however, I have had packages going astray using other shipping methods, one even disappeared for months without any tracking updates which was eventually returned to me after over 6 months since I posted it.

DK :))

Thank you ans yes! FedEx definitely takes those packages on a goat rope. Sadly, it should be on the way to the vendor so I might not even know especially I’d they replace with a costlier stone and I have to pay additional.

I wish someone would give me the tracking

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: MsP

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Why weren't you be provided with the tracking information in the first place?

DK :confused:

I assume because it was being shipped swim vendor to jeweler for “quality check” on the stone” when it got lost?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see, so the stone never made it to your vendor. This happens to people with other retailers that list virtual stones. Sorry you may have lost out out on this one. It is possible an error in pricing was realized by the OG seller and they withheld it at that price. Idk but, DeBebians has no control over virtual inventory and it’s pricing. Good luck finding another. And you will!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume because it was being shipped swim vendor to jeweler for “quality check” on the stone” when it got lost?

Sorry, however, I do not know what that meant.

DK :confused:

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
I see, so the stone never made it to your vendor. This happens to people with other retailers that list virtual stones. Sorry you may have lost out out on this one. It is possible an error in pricing was realized by the OG seller and they withheld it at that price. Idk but, DeBebians has no control over virtual inventory and it’s pricing. Good luck finding another. And you will!!

The vendor has the stone on memo out of country. It cleared US customs and got lost at the FedEx hub in Memphis so it never made it from the vendor to the jeweler for the “quality check.”

Further, there was a paperwork glitch at customs initially that caused the first delay.

Anything is possible i just want a stone .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results