shape
carat
color
clarity

Help evaluate this diamond for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyt

Rough_Rock

Hi!

I know nothing about table & depth and all those specifics...but, this diamond seems to fall well within my other parameters (price, four cs, cut). Still, it seems priced kind of low for the size. What''s wrong with it?

1.25 I VS1 EGL $3,229 64.4 71 VG VG None 7.34x6.02x3.88

Radiant cut...thank you!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do you say this is "cheap" ? quotes for one and the same 1.22cts, I/VS2, EGL graded rad run from $2900 to $3600 among a few sellers ! The stone is the same, obviously, so it''s everyone''s guess what makes prices different. As it happens, your quote looks just average
34.gif

quote.JPG

jennyt

Rough_Rock

Hi,

I didn''t even run a price quote...I just say it looked low because it seemed to be relative to similar stones on the same site...I guess the real question is whether this looks like a good stone. In other words acceptable table & depth, etc...I really am just learning and could use some tips on what might make this (or not make this) a good choice.

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The numbers posted sound encouraging ( size, finish are just so, it would take a bit more info to judge proportions and even more for brilliance). Those certs were not makde for WWW shopping. Can we see what this diamond looks like ?

Anyway, on the EGL cert there should be more info about the diamond''s proportions (girdle, crown height, pavilion depth...). These details are already there and should be farely straight forward to obtain.

34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results