shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!!! down to the final decision

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rookie

Rough_Rock
Hi, Well after many many months, it looks like I may have found it, BUT, there are a few questiions bugging me and I would appreciate advice and opinions from anyone, Here are the questions:
How important to value is "faint" flourescence. It is so faint it didn''t show up on the cert, only when the stone was checked independently.
The HCA shows 2.4 and VG''s on all measures. But this is a very expensive stone(over $40K). Is this acceptable? Finally the cut. Here are the measures. How do you think this will perform from a light leakage perspective?

3.11 cts
Pav angle 41.1 varies from 40.8 to 41.3
Crwn angle 34.5 varies from 34.3 to 34.7
depth 61.1
table 55.6
culet .6%
girdle avg 1.1%
pav depth 43.2
crwn depth 15.1
I really want the best cut I can get and I am a little(no, very) nervous. This is a once in a lifetime purchase for a great lady, and I want the best I can get for her, especially for cut. Any help you can offer is really appreciated. Thanks!!!

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rookie,

This diamond seems to have very attractive specs.
The faint fluorescence should not be a concern, and you must have done some research prior to choosing this one.

Good to know you had it independently appraised too...

kirk

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very nice make on this one!!!! As Kirk said, faint fluorescence is negligible...

Just curious... What are clarity and color grades??
1.gif

rookie

Rough_Rock
F VS1
Any input on the light leakage question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results