shape
carat
color
clarity

Help comparing these 4 WF diamonds PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
So, which of the following 4 looks to be the best ??

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idno=183735
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idno=183736
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idno=183741
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Diamond_Details.aspx?idno=183740

Also, what is the difference between Very Strong and Strong Blue ???
And finally, if I wanted to compare all 4 of these in person, does anyone know if WF will ship all of them to an appraiser for one cost or if I would have to pay 4 shipping costs ???

Thanks guys for all your help . . .

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif

They all have possibilities, but I prefer the last - it looks great, plus we have an image to work with. I would think very strong blue is stronger than strong blue
34.gif
, in my opinion fluorescence can be a lovely thing, just check with the guys at WF that the diamonds you are interested in don't display any negatives from the strong or very strong, but I doubt you would have a problem. Regarding the whys and wherefores of the shipping costs, it might be best to give WF a call or email regarding this. The second diamond also looks like it is well worth investigating further, see if WF have an Idealscope Image of it or can pull the diamond and check it out for you - also that it is eyeclean being an SI clarity, but there is a good chance it might be.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just looked at Lorelei''s choice, it says sold. Did you buy it??

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I did buy it . . . we will take a look at it and hopefully it will be as gorgeous as it sounds. :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2006 9:59:09 AM
Author: Ellen
I just looked at Lorelei''s choice, it says sold. Did you buy it??
Phew!!!! Had me worried there for a moment! I am sure you will be delighted with it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Let us know what you think!

wimpwgn

Rough_Rock
Yes, please let us know what you think of the stone, particularly the flour. Thank you!!!

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I sure will post an give ya''ll my feelings on the stone. It is set to arrive next week after Christmas.
I have another fuor question (will repost in a separate thread if I don''t get any responses here)

If the strong blue fluor has no visible milky effects when I get the diamond, can it develop it later on ???
So, my question is will I have to worry about its milky look for the rest of my life?
Is it highly likely to look worse when dirty than a non-fluor stone?
THANKS for any insight you experts can provide me.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 12:28:41 PM
Author: hikerchick

If the strong blue fluor has no visible milky effects when I get the diamond, can it develop it later on ???
So, my question is will I have to worry about its milky look for the rest of my life?
absolutely not. you have nothing to worry about.

you better not let that stone get dirty!
39.gif

i have not ever noticed a flouro stone looking worse when dirty. all diamonds look best when they''re clean though. keep it clean!
2.gif

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 12:33:44 PM
Author: belle

absolutely not. you have nothing to worry about.

you better not let that stone get dirty!
39.gif

i have not ever noticed a flouro stone looking worse when dirty. all diamonds look best when they''re clean though. keep it clean!
2.gif

hehehe . . . of course I will keep it clean . . . and that brings me to yet another question.
All my friends have rings from B&M stores where they get free cleanings twice a year and prong checks and so on.
What do people who buy online do about regular cleanings and inspections?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, if you clean your rings everyday (like you should!
12.gif
) and maybe invest in an ultrasonic (fab!) then the extra cleanings by the jeweler won''t be as important. that said, you should look around for a jeweler that you can go to for those things as needed. most are happy to accomodate cleanings and inspections (as long as you are nice and appreciative!) especially if you buy a little something now and then.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 12:55:25 PM

hehehe . . . of course I will keep it clean . . . and that brings me to yet another question.
All my friends have rings from B&M stores where they get free cleanings twice a year and prong checks and so on.
What do people who buy online do about regular cleanings and inspections?
You can take it to any jeweler and they''ll clean it and check prongs. Most do it for free, some charge a nominal fee if you didn''t buy the ring from them

I take mine to get professionally cleaned about every 3 months, but I clean it at home every day. They''re prettiest that way.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Posting at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results