shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Choosing Lab-Grown Princess Cut

garebear

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I was hoping to get some help/opinions on lab-grown princess cut diamonds.

Here is a brief breakdown of what I am searching for:

Princess Cut
Carat: Around 1.5
Color: Most important to my girlfriend, so I was thinking D-F

Willing to splurge a bit on the cut, color, clarity since I feel like the carat size is pretty reasonable.

Budget: Hoping to be under $1500.

Here is one I found after looking through a lot, but I'm still not sure if its nice or not. So any input or suggestions would be amazing.

Thanks so much for any help, I really appreciate it!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, garebear!
I found a couple for you to take a look at, although one of them is quite a bump in size.
Please let me know when you are here and I'll post the links so that they don't get sniped by anonymous lurkers before you've had a chance to view them.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
DW, this is timely because I've been looking at lab Princesses, tho not in the price range posted above. What do you look at with this cut when you watch the videos ? Fewer chevrons or more?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz
Awesome, appreciate it!

I'm online now.

Sorry for the delay - was doing work stuff and took a little longer than anticipated due to sluggish remote connection.

You still here?

garebear

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay - was doing work stuff and took a little longer than anticipated due to sluggish remote connection.

You still here?

No worries at all. I’m also on a remote connection so I get the sluggish part. I’ll be on my computer most of the day so post them whenever you have time. Thanks again.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
No worries at all. I’m also on a remote connection so I get the sluggish part. I’ll be on my computer most of the day so post them whenever you have time. Thanks again.

Here you go!

garebear

Rough_Rock
Here you go!

Thank you so much!

I love the 1.5 carat one.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
garebear found a few potential candidates at, Whiteflash in their ready-to-ship inventory.
Not sure if they still do their $100 off for new customer coupon (or it it applies), but maybe something to strongly consider.

I have not checked Brian Gavin, Distinctive Gem, Victor Canera, Continental Diamond, etc yet.

garebear

Rough_Rock
garebear found a few potential candidates at, Whiteflash in their ready-to-ship inventory.
Not sure if they still do their $100 off for new customer coupon (or it it applies), but maybe something to strongly consider.

I have not checked Brian Gavin, Distinctive Gem, Victor Canera, Continental Diamond, etc yet.

Wow! All these links are so helpful. I don’t really know why but the one in the second link is really jumping out to me. I’ve definitely got some options to go through tonight now. Thanks so much again.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Wow! All these links are so helpful. I don’t really know why but the one in the second link is really jumping out to me. I’ve definitely got some options to go through tonight now. Thanks so much again.

That's also my favorite out of those three. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results