shape
carat
color
clarity

help choosing between two diamonds

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
both look like very nice stones. I'd ask for idealscope images of both (and a general image of the G since one is not provided). But I think you need to determine if you are at all color sensitive. In this case I'd probably choose the G because the size difference is really very small and they are both AGS Ideal stones (and I have an I color AGS stone).

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
There are better experts here but to me the second one looks good...hard to say about the first one but looks good on paper. All else being equal I'd go with the first one as I'd prefer higher color to higher clarity ( as long as eye clean).

engage101

Rough_Rock
Should I be worried about the large feather on the second one?

Also, can anyone here extract any information in terms quality from the light performance map in the AGS report?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
With idealscope image, you have enough info for a round.

The feather is not even the grade setting inclusion, so it is better than VS1 level, nothing to worry about.

engage101

Rough_Rock
thanks a lot for all the suggestions. I have requested the idealscope for both of them and I have been training myself for the last couple of hours to understand idealscope images better. Let's see how it goes.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
engage101|1313906913|2995507 said:
thanks a lot for all the suggestions. I have requested the idealscope for both of them and I have been training myself for the last couple of hours to understand idealscope images better. Let's see how it goes.
You can also post the IDEALSCOPE images and people here can help you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results