shape
carat
color
clarity

help choosing an engagement diamond

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the advice! CBI diamonds are beautiful and I see that I will be getting what I pay for. Now I have to choose which one. I do still like the original Gia xxx due to the price and size. But now seeing CBI diamonds I’m torn. The one I like is 20k :cry2:... color j si1 2.3 because it’s a CBI diamond I was willing to go down in the color.
Whereabouts are you?

If you have a CBI dealer near you, you could view stones there :)

Chan55

Rough_Rock
Whereabouts are you?

If you have a CBI dealer near you, you could view stones there :)

I’m in MA. I was hoping there was a CBI dealer in NH so I can save on tax too.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the advice! CBI diamonds are beautiful and I see that I will be getting what I pay for. Now I have to choose which one. I do still like the original Gia xxx due to the price and size. But now seeing CBI diamonds I’m torn. The one I like is 20k :cry2:... color j si1 2.3 because it’s a CBI diamond I was willing to go down in the color.
$18K budget? This one is a no brainer for me...:love:. I'm wearing an H colored CBI.
https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/diamonddetail/HPD10703

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I’m in MA. I was hoping there was a CBI dealer in NH so I can save on tax too.

My two cents: Please listen to the great advice that you’ve already had. The GIA stone you were looking at originally is not the best choice and I vote that you forget about it entirely.

:wavey:

Chan55

Rough_Rock
My two cents: Please listen to the great advice that you’ve already had. The GIA stone you were looking at originally is not the best choice and I vote that you forget about it entirely.

:wavey:
Thank you! I will forget about it. If you do not mind me asking what color did you get?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results