shape
carat
color
clarity

Help choose for stud earrings

matsukaze

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, this forum was a great help choosing an ering. Would y'all be able to help me with a choice for diamond stud earrings?

I'd be eternally grateful!

For earrings I want the best cut and at least VS2 and H color, at least 1.4 ct total and budget around $5k.

Is this a good pair that I'm considering?

Based on specs I learned here before, this pair should be good but y'all are the real experts. Thank you in advance!

Are clouds, strong, blue florescence, and/or thick girdle causes for concern? Anything else stand out?

Last edited:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone, this forum was a great help choosing an ering. Would y'all be able to help me with a choice for diamond stud earrings?

I'd be eternally grateful!

For earrings I want the best cut and at least VS2 and H color, at least 1.4 ct total and budget around $5k.

Is this a good pair that I'm considering?

Based on specs I learned here before, this pair should be good but y'all are the real experts. Thank you in advance!

Are clouds, strong, blue florescence, and/or thick girdle causes for concern? Anything else stand out?

On VS2s I would not be worried about the clarity characteristics. But I would want to make sure the diamonds were evaluated to be sure the strong blue fluorescence does not have any negative effects. It is rare for it to but you always want to be sure.

I don't think the girdle is an issue either. Thicker girdles can mean a smaller faceup size, but at medium to slightly thick, it shouldn't be an issue. If it was very thick, that would result in the diamond facing up smaller. But these face up right for their carat weight.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results