Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Help? Can''t decide!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am so overwhelmed with choices that I need some outside input. In honor of the hubby''s and my 10th anniversary, I would like to add something sparkly to my oh-so-lonely wedding band and e-ring. I have tried a few things on... from a very thin full-eternity band with .50tcw to a half-eternity band with .50tcw to a thin, knife-edge Tacori antique style band.

I thought I loved the thin, full eternity band. It was understated and really made my e-ring stone look nice. But, I have to say that the half-eternity with larger stones really looked good too!!!

Anyway, I was hoping to get some opinions and photos of what you guys imagine seeing with my set. My e-ring is a .50 round solitaire on a 2mm band. My wedding band is also 2mm.

Thanks!

ring_pix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.