shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! ASAP Which Diamond Would You Buy??

japroffitt1

Rough_Rock
I have two diamonds that I have decided are my final two to choose from after a pretty intense search with Pricescope's help. I have attached the two AGS reports. I have not seen the second in person yet, but it is at a local jeweler and would be the better choice (all things equal) so that I can get the diamond and setting at the same shop. The first is eyeclean and is an absolutely beautiful diamond.

Let me know what you guys would choose just going off the AGS reports. I know I need to make sure the second diamond is eyeclean, but lets assume that it is for this thread.

Attachments

• JamesAllenCert.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Capri_AGS_Ideal_77.PDF
    481.1 KB · Views: 29

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
I think if the stone from the store is beautiful and eyeclean and the same price and you can purchase everything together that would be the ideal situation. You must go see the stone in person to make that call, I don't think you can go wrong either way with them both being AGS ideal cut stones :twirl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
farmer gal|1335962366|3185585 said:
I think if the stone from the store is beautiful and eyeclean and the same price and you can purchase everything together that would be the ideal situation. You must go see the stone in person to make that call, I don't think you can go wrong either way with them both being AGS ideal cut stones :twirl:

Perfect advice Farmer!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results