shape
carat
color
clarity

Help and suggestions much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:47:12 PM
Author: Varelse
Well, I ended up going with the .78 at JA with the ''surprise'' setting. Only bummer is that there is no way for them to get it done and here by V-Day so I''m going to have to rethink my original proposal plans. Thanks once again for all the help. I''ll be sure to post some pics after it gets here.
Congrats!!

And I would suggest emailing GOG and telling them the reason you decided not to go with them.
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I ended up going with the .78 at JA with the ''surprise'' setting. Only bummer is that there is no way for them to get it done and here by V-Day so I''m going to have to rethink my original proposal plans. Thanks once again for all the help. I''ll be sure to post some pics after it gets here.
What a bummer it won''t be there on time! On the positive side though, if she''s expecting a vday proposal...she may be more surprised this way. Congratulations in advance and please come back with pictures!

Varelse

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 1:59:55 PM
Author: kcoursolle

What a bummer it won''t be there on time! On the positive side though, if she''s expecting a vday proposal...she may be more surprised this way. Congratulations in advance and please come back with pictures!
Well as far as I know, she''s not expecting a proposal period. So it should be a pretty sweet surprise any way I do it! But since I was originally planning this for V-Day, I haven''t got anything for her for the 14th. So now I have to scramble for a gift.

I can''t just suggest postponing our V-Day celebrations for a few days. Our schedules are so busy right now the earliest that I can plan to pop the question after the 14th would be the 24th. Maybe I should start hunting for some complementary jewlery. Would it be a good idea to give her ear rings or a bracelet in the same color gold as her ring?

gail013

Shiny_Rock
Yes, and maybe she could wear your gift on her wedding day as well! Congrats and I hope you love your ring. When you were asking them to get it done on time, did you explain your situation and try appealing to their sensitive side? By the way I also have a J SI2 and I love it. Going to a J allowed me to get the size I wanted, and the SI 2 is eye clean.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results