shape
carat
color
clarity

Help a girl out, again please.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I recently sold my Ritani 1.31 ct round, only because it just seemed just a bit large for my lifestyle. I'd love to have assistance again from the experts here to find another beautifully cut, colorless, round stone. This time only about 1ct to 1.10 or so. @Kim N and DejaWiz or whomever can help me. I would prefer the quickest shipment. Thanks in advance!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Sparkledrops!
Ritani or are other sellers OK?
What is your budget cap for the new diamond?

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Of course less if you can find a good one ;-)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Here you go: all HPHT that are GIA graded.
There's a certain 1.03 for $694 that may have your name written all over it

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Here's a great diamond at a great price!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Should be quite the fireball!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
@DejaWiz, I got the very first one you suggested! Thank you so much for your time! I know it will look awesome. The only thing is that the free Shipping would take 2 weeks when the diamond was supposed to be shipped within 48 hrs and sent overnight delivery? Do you know anything about that? Lol Either way, it will be beautiful! Thanks again!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz, I got the very first one you suggested! Thank you so much for your time! I know it will look awesome. The only thing is that the free Shipping would take 2 weeks when the diamond was supposed to be shipped within 48 hrs and sent overnight delivery? Do you know anything about that? Lol Either way, it will be beautiful! Thanks again!

You're very welcome!
My apology that I don't know about their logistics and shipping, so hopefully it arrives to you in rapid fashion.
Please let us know what you think when you get it and...lots of pictures and videos!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I will definitely show pictures! I'm excited bc I already know it's going to be beautiful! I can't thank you enough.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Oh me. I do hate to make this post. I received the loose lab diamond today. It was nothing like the Ritani 1.31 I had before. I was not able to see the arrows except in a non uniform pattern, and they were hard to see. The packaging, or lack thereof, was horrible. What felt like an empty box, was almost just that. The plastic sleeve was empty, the GIA report is about 2.5" wide by 1.5" tall and a mere sticker. It was loose in the box also. Then, after feeling around the box, I felt the white tissue paper, which held the diamond, nothing else. The box wasn't stuffed with bubble wrap, paper or anything. Just the empty 5" plastic sleeve, the GIA tiny sticker, and the square of tissue with the diamond. This has to be a mistake lol. I know DejaWiz knows his stuff. On a good note, the representatives are super friendly and helpful. I just hope I get those return instructions quickly.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Oh me. I do hate to make this post. I received the loose lab diamond today. It was nothing like the Ritani 1.31 I had before. I was not able to see the arrows except in a non uniform pattern, and they were hard to see. The packaging, or lack thereof, was horrible. What felt like an empty box, was almost just that. The plastic sleeve was empty, the GIA report is about 2.5" wide by 1.5" tall and a mere sticker. It was loose in the box also. Then, after feeling around the box, I felt the white tissue paper, which held the diamond, nothing else. The box wasn't stuffed with bubble wrap, paper or anything. Just the empty 5" plastic sleeve, the GIA tiny sticker, and the square of tissue with the diamond. This has to be a mistake lol. I know DejaWiz knows his stuff. On a good note, the representatives are super friendly and helpful. I just hope I get those return instructions quickly.

GIA or IGI? Did they send you the correct diamond?
This one, yes?

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go: all HPHT that are GIA graded.
There's a certain 1.03 for $694 that may have your name written all over it

I got the 1.03 for $694

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I got the 1.03 for $694

Here's the old Ritani listing with video:

Please ensure that the girdle inscription matches the report number, because this diamond should be a fireball.
Have you given it a good hard scrubbing to remove all the shipping and handling oils and dust and maybe even remnant polishing compound?
...please do this inside of a baking pan on a table or on the floor away from sink drains, floor vents, etc.

Last edited:

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock

Please ensure that the girdle inscription matches the report number, because this diamond should be a fireball.
Have you given it a good hard scrubbing to remove all the shipping and handling oils and dust and maybe even remnant polishing compound?

I will definitely try. I didn't think about it being oily. I only have a 10x loupe, but I will shine it up and see if there's a difference. Thank you so much!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I clean it up, it IS very sparkly. BUT, I cannot see the arrows that I want to see. Not with my naked eye, nor with my loupe. I do see an arrow or two at certain angles, but I like to look into a RB and see those arrows easily. It has lots of sparkly facets, but not a good arrow pattern which is my favorite. All is good. The staff is very nice, and the company even pays for return shipping. You can't beat that.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I clean it up, it IS very sparkly. BUT, I cannot see the arrows that I want to see. Not with my naked eye, nor with my loupe. I do see an arrow or two at certain angles, but I like to look into a RB and see those arrows easily. It has lots of sparkly facets, but not a good arrow pattern which is my favorite. All is good. The staff is very nice, and the company even pays for return shipping. You can't beat that.

Have you tried the paper towel or TP roll trick to force some contrast and see how the arrows patterning looks?
Whiteflash LGD inventory your next potential target?

Last edited:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
It’s rather hard to see arrows in a stone that size just with a naked eye and normal lighting.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Have you tried the paper towel or TP roll trick to force some contrast and see how the arrows patterning looks?
Whiteflash LGD inventory your next potential target?
No, I haven't tried that trick. I like to be able to angle it myself and see the arrows with my naked eye. I can do that with my .90 ct, and could do it with my Ritani 1.31 Lab that I sold. You guys have spoiled me I guess :)

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
It’s rather hard to see arrows in a stone that size just with a naked eye and normal lighting.

Yes, it can be. I have trained myself to look for them in my natural diamond. Like I said, PS has spoiled me. I guess I will have to loosen up some funds to get what my eye wants. Haha

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it can be. I have trained myself to look for them in my natural diamond. Like I said, PS has spoiled me. I guess I will have to loosen up some funds to get what my eye wants. Haha

Sorry this one didn't work out and you have to ensure another return and refund process.

Hope you get a diamond that captures your hearts...and arrows!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry this one didn't work out and you have to ensure another return and refund process.

Hope you get a diamond that captures your hearts...and arrows!

Thank you so much! No worries! Super nice people there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results