color
clarity

Help! 6ctw round LGD studs

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I’m not an expert, but I love the first two. The last two have slightly shallow crown angles. But the experts will chime in and be able to give you real advice.

I admit that I was looking on my phone so I didn’t inspect crystal very stringently. Congrats on your upcoming 6cttw studs!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do they need to be from Ritani? I found this pair.

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium

Hi! No, I just searched Ritani based on my pricescope reads. I was also looking into WF, and although they have nice options, it's more costly. Have you ordred from loosegrowndiamond? These are beautiful - Thank you, Kim!!! :kiss2:

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
I’m not an expert, but I love the first two. The last two have slightly shallow crown angles. But the experts will chime in and be able to give you real advice.

I admit that I was looking on my phone so I didn’t inspect crystal very stringently. Congrats on your upcoming 6cttw studs!!

Thank you! =)2 I'll be sure to update.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@Kim N and @DejaWiz what do you two think of the first two? I basically just checked numbers and looked at the videos on my phone. For that carat weight, they looked pretty good to me, but I have non-expert eyes lol

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N and @DejaWiz what do you two think of the first two? I basically just checked numbers and looked at the videos on my phone. For that carat weight, they looked pretty good to me, but I have non-expert eyes lol

The first one has one area of moderate pavilion twist, and the second one has several areas with mild pavilion twist.

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
The first one has one area of moderate pavilion twist, and the second one has several areas with mild pavilion twist.

Thank you for sharing. I'm constantly learning - Just read about blue nuance in lab grown diamonds and after doing some digging, found one of the stones you suggeseted at a lower price.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing. I'm constantly learning - Just read about blue nuance in lab grown diamonds and after doing some digging, found one of the stones you suggeseted at a lower price.

Wow! Who prices lower than Loose Grown Diamond? good for you!

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium

So I purchased these from separate vendors - one is pending and the other confirmed it was available only to call later and say it actually wasn’t. If the other one is in fact available - I need help finding a match, please! The vendor is assisting in helping find a replacement also. I’m in no rush, as I know these things can take time. Hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving week! TIA!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I purchased these from separate vendors - one is pending and the other confirmed it was available only to call later and say it actually wasn’t. If the other one is in fact available - I need help finding a match, please! The vendor is assisting in helping find a replacement also. I’m in no rush, as I know these things can take time. Hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving week! TIA!

The specs and still image look good. Do you have a link to a video?

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
The specs and still image look good. Do you have a link to a video?
That’s the other original you suggested that I hope to receive and find another one to match.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results