shape
carat
color
clarity

Help 30 days to change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I have 30 days to change my mind on a purchase....I paide 3200 for 3/4 ct marquise non-cert. near colorless. I am seeing certified 1.00 -1.2 at whiteflash for almost the same price..... I think I may want to make a change. Although, the stone is pretty I think I paid to much!!

karenmich

Rough_Rock
I got my stone and setting from WF and couldn''t be happier!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
If you can get a bigger stone with the same color/quality for the same $$- then I would return it.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
why wouldn''t you want to get a bigger stone for the same money?

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
With the dozens of possibilities that will show up in your price range at White Flash, it would only make sense to get the largest, best quality diamond for your money. You can decide how you like your marquise diamonds (fat, skinny, in-between) and find exactly what you are looking for. You''ll also get a certificate to go along with it to guarantee a professional lab had verified the color, clarity and weight.

Like the others said, why not get something bigger for the same money?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I agree! How do you measure a marquise stone? Is it in mm? I would like to compare sizes of the stones. I like a wid marquise

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2005 18:54 PM
Author: woobug02
I agree! How do you measure a marquise stone? Is it in mm? I would like to compare sizes of the stones. I like a wid marquise
Sure so... look for the length and width on the lab report. Both give the size and shape (approximatively) of the stone. And size depends quite a bit on cut - total depth and girdle thickness mostly. So... the largest marq may not be either the havier (= more carats) or the more expensive one.
1.gif

I think the long marquizes look more impresive on the finger - up to a point. You can use the "fancy shapes selector" on the "Fancy Shapes" page up here (link) to play with those proportions. Just about every shape of marquise does exist out there.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
So I need to look at the length..... Example 10.5 X 4.0

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results