Premium
Re: Hello Ruby (and diamond) Tuesday! Diamonds, rubies, 18 k

Last of the stack shots.

20151210_123228.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Let's have another bling **** shot from Oliver Smith Jeweler: This is one amazing tourm ring, rose and white gold, F color diamonds, it even looked good ON the finger! Spessartite garnet on the side. It also looked good, I was wearing my spess, Bubbles, that day!

20151205_113409.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Stunning ring--congrats! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

One of the nicest things about PS is the lovely feedback and cheers! we get when we post a new jewel. Thank you all!!

Sundial: Oliver Smith Jeweler is in Gainey Ranch, lots of good dining and drinking all around it, btw. Ask for Veronique when you go, or Michelle, they are lovely to work with.

HegemonyC: Hey, thank you! Yes, I *need* that estate ring right now! A LOT!

Callie: Let's try on jewels at Oliver Smith! Get on the plane, girlfriend, we can meet up with Sundial there!

Cokitty: I will wear it on my left ring finger. Thank you for posting!

Luv2: I was wondering how you've been! Did I miss the wedding pics and deets? I want to see the ring you are considering, link?

Junie: Hey thank you!!! Where is the SMTB thread on YOUR newest/latest/greatest>? I love that ring! Radical finger coverage and sparkle, Junie.

Sarahb: Thank you, and hugs to you and your sweet boy. Is he still watching carefully over you?

himni: I looked up that ring, wow, amazing, thank you for sharing that .

Missy: Love and hugs to you and you can try on my entire jewel box if I can carefully try on that Cartier black opal ring!!

Rubies-R-Me: :lol: I love your PS name and avatar, way ta go!! Thank you!!

Acinom: Thank you so much! I posted the beryl on the Groovy thread, if you get a chance, check it out please!!

Bonfire: Thank you for posting, pics above!

Canuk gal: Hi Sharon, thanks!!! BTW, is there a SMTB thread on that amazing emerald cross you recently posted? Its gorgeous.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :appl: Love it-so elegant and beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love your ring, it's gorgeous! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my, that profile :love: *SWOON*!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Azstonie those stackers a pretty impressive but your ring has such presence that it looks great as a stand alone piece!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Aztonie, your new band is absolutely gorgeous! :love: I love the baguette detail! The color of the rubies with the white diamonds just looks so pretty on your hand! Love it! :dance:

Not sure how I originally missed this thread, but am so glad I found it. Lots of fun eye candy with the stackers & rings! Thanks for sharing your new lovely band with us! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Azstonie, here is the ring I love from Dimend Scaasi. It has haunted me from the moment I saw it.

Nope, I haven't posted wedding photos yet. I will get back to NIRDI and post some soon. Plus, DD came home from the wedding preggers, so we are expecting our first grandson in May. I will have to stop in at your jewelers in Scottsdale. DD and son-in-law will be moving to Rio Rico as soon as baby Wyatt is born. It will be on my way!!!

wed02d_large1.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful band, I LOVE rubies too!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very nice ring :!:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire: This is my first jewel you've commented on, thank you so much :wavey:

arkieb1: Hi arkie, and thank you for viewing/commenting!! :sun:

luv2: Congrats on Wyatt! Doesn't becoming a grandma mean you get a blingie gift? Like that amazing band you shared here? I love it! You must get it, we'll be band twinsies, heehee. BTW, I know Rio Rico (before I was NC with my Narents they lived in Green Valley so we went to Tubac and Rio Rico to the resorts there for brunch, etc.). I would be happy to meet you at Oliver Smith for some bling time and if you were so inclined, there are some good places to eat and drink in the same shopping center. I know sometimes when you're traveling your time is not your own, but OTH I would love to meet you so if the stars align post a shout out in Hangout!! Maybe we could get Sundial too!

RockinRuby: I so love your PS name! 8-) Good one! Lovely things you said, so nice, thank you!

cokitty: Did my DH pay you to say that :lol: :lol: :lol: He thinks that band is a stand alone, I'm thinking its a middle stacker to a top and bottom 3/4 diamond band/s.

Bonfire: Thank you! I didn't think to check the profile other than to ensure it wasn't snaggy or too top heavy, I'm glad its 'good!'

Catmom: I love *your*bling, those FCDs, delish! Thank you for viewing and posting.

lambskin: Why thank you, I appreciate that!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty - I love that center baguette as well!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Azstonie, I would love that! I love Scottsdale in general. I have only been there once but I thought it had better shopping than Beverly Hills! Not that I shop there much or ever really. I was just kind of blown away by Scottsdale. Lovely town. Your ruby ring is so lovely, I can't wait to see the store.

We will go to Rio Rico sometime in January. DD wants me to go and give her some ideas of what to do with her new home. Right now it is filled with grandma and grandpa's old furniture that Steve inherited when they passed. She wants to make it her own so a lot of that needs to go. I'm kinda excited about helping her. I do love to decorate!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

azstonie|1451329262|3967435 said:
One of the nicest things about PS is the lovely feedback and cheers! we get when we post a new jewel. Thank you all!!

Canuk gal: Hi Sharon, thanks!!! BTW, is there a SMTB thread on that amazing emerald cross you recently posted? Its gorgeous.

HI: I just saw this now! Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you! And thank you for your compliments.

Here is the very ancient thread!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-discussion-revisited-photos-this-time.21284/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/emerald-discussion-revisited-photos-this-time.21284/[/URL]

cheers--Sharon

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for the link, Sharon. Just so beautiful, I love the color of the emeralds with the yellow gold, so so rich and elegant looking. You just sigh, seeing such jewels. Thank you for sharing :appl: :appl: :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Kristie, how fortunate to live in such a neat part of the country--with all the shopping restaurants etc. I love the SW!! Hubby has a work trip there every Jan, they are going to a golf resort this year (Kierland), but I don't golf. If it was at a location where I could shop/walk, I'd go.

I love your new ruby ring, it is sleek & a classic--I think I see a few stackers in your future!?! :love: :love:

Jack is such a special boy, a huge personality--we just love them all to pieces!

img_10332.jpg

img_10333.jpg

img_10334.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Aztonie: It's gorgeous. I just love the center baguette. And the estate piece, I say get it!! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Miss Got Rocks!: Thank you, that center baguette really 'sold' me :lol: I hate buying jewelry B&M because on the one hand because of price but on the other, I didn't have to design it, approve it, argue over it, keep the project on track, and pay for crazy shipping/insurance. Just walk in a beautiful shop, be waited on by lovely people, and try on gorgeous jewels. Sigh. It was worth it, I have to say.

Sarahb: Thank you for posting Jack and your other canine buddies, I LOVE HIM!!!! Just something about him. I have the breeder website on my favorites and I check in every now and then for a fix!!!

You could totally walk Kierland, btw. Kierland Commons has amazing shops and places to eat and drink, its a village concept rather than a mall. You could grab a quick cab ride or hotel shuttle down to Gainey Village and go to Oliver Smith, or I could just pick ya up and we could go!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Aww shucks! When we looked at the resort online, it looked like a drive from the 'city' & kind of secluded, so I passed ;( Then next year I'll have to go, if they are planning Scottsdale again. I know they plan out a year at least, wow intriguing idea Krisitie!!!!

The gal who is the breeder is top notch. She is wonderful & loves all her babies. Maybe next year?!? I could bring you one?? :cheeky:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring AZ! The center baguette add's a really cool touch to it, love ruby & diamond bands :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb|1451696296|3969449 said:
Aww shucks! When we looked at the resort online, it looked like a drive from the 'city' & kind of secluded, so I passed ;( Then next year I'll have to go, if they are planning Scottsdale again. I know they plan out a year at least, wow intriguing idea Krisitie!!!!

The gal who is the breeder is top notch. She is wonderful & loves all her babies. Maybe next year?!? I could bring you one?? :cheeky:

You Are On!!!!!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hey woofmama, thank you! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results