shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello, please help me choose a diamond

plyaskin

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello, please help me choose a diamond, this purchase will be made for the purpose of a small investment. please don’t throw stones at me too much)) since I am very far from knowledge in the world of diamonds, that is why I need the help of knowledgeable people. Please indicate an investment stone that could be worth looking at, worth around $5,000 (give or take)

plyaskin

Rough_Rock
Trade
Well, or not even for investment purposes, but just for myself, maybe I’ll use this diamond a little later in the future to make a ring

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There isn't going to be any diamond that's a good investment unless it's museum quality (millions of dollars). If you want the nicest diamond for 5k we can definitely help, but the minute you buy it, it will lose value (just like a car).

plyaskin

Rough_Rock
Trade
There isn't going to be any diamond that's a good investment unless it's museum quality (millions of dollars). If you want the nicest diamond for 5k we can definitely help, but the minute you buy it, it will lose value (just like a car).

Yes, thank you, I certainly understand that. I will be very grateful if you help me buy just a good, excellent diamond for this amount. Thank you

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
We need more information. Shape? Color preference - or do you by default DEF? Size? Clarity?

A D IF will be significantly smaller than an eyeclean D VS2. What do you want out of this stone?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need more information. Shape? Color preference - or do you by default DEF? Size? Clarity?

A D IF will be significantly smaller than an eyeclean D VS2. What do you want out of this stone?

Yup, all of this

plyaskin

Rough_Rock
Trade

to my great regret, I am very, very far from all this knowledge in the world of diamonds, please forgive me) All I can say is that it is round and further use is “ring”. for the rest I am ready to rely on the views and experience of more professional people in this matter) I hope for your understanding

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results