shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello from a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Hello
35.gif
everybody, I''m a long time lucker but decided to signup last month. sorry for the late introduction. I find this site very imformative and very helpful. Especially the LIW are just awesome and caring. After reading some of the post I felt you guys would understand me the most especially since I am in the waiting also lol! Thanks for reading and Have a great day everyone.
1.gif

Welcome!! I think you will like it here!!! Can''t wait to learn more about you!

Welcome to PS!!!! You will enjoy it here. All the LIW''s along with all the other PS memebers are always so nice and helpful!

Welcome, xoxo!

Welcome!! Hope that your stay on the LIW is short!

Thanks, Smile, Dreamgirl,Misskitty and Bee*
1.gif

welcome xoxo! I hope your stay is short
2.gif

Welcome! I''m new-ish here too. :)

Thanks Sailorsweet and lily of the valley.
35.gif

Welcome!
35.gif

Thanks Mscushion and to the other ladys Smiles, Dreamgirl, Misskitty, Bee*, SailorsSweet, Lily of the Valley. Thank you for the warm welcome
1.gif

WELCOME!
35.gif

Cannot wait to hear more about you!
36.gif

Welcome to PS, my dear! Don''t be shy; if you''ve got any concerns or vents you need to get out of your system, you know we''re here to listen and help as best we can. Hope you stick around!
35.gif

Thanks tlh and gwendolyn for such a caring welcome
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP