shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello. Can you please give me your opinion on this LGD?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carat Weight
2.82 Carats
Color Grade
F
Clarity Grade
VS 1
Cut Grade
IDEAL
Additional Grading Information
Polish
EXCELLENT
Symmetry
EXCELLENT
Measurements
8.95 - 9.01 x 5.58 mm
Table Size
57.5%
Crown Height
15% - 35.5°
Pavilion Depth
43% - 40.7°
Girdle Thickness
MEDIUM TO SLIGHTLY THICK (FACETED)
Culet
POINTED
Total Depth
62.1%
Fluorescence
NONE
Comments
This Laboratory Grown Diamond was created by Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) growth process and may include post-growth treatment Type IIa

https://www.adiamor.com/Lab-Diamonds/2.82-ct-F-VS1-Affinity-Cut-Round-Diamond/D52979121

my lab diamond picture.png lab diamond IGI.png

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It gets confusing. When I look at this online cut estimator calculator- it seems well cut? I calculated the table at both 57 and 58 and the results were in the intersection.
cut lab diamond.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks great!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Lisa Loves Shiny!
If you want to get super nitpicky, then you may consider ASET scope images...might be some areas under the table and around the crown exhibiting a little reduced light return:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Lisa Loves Shiny!
If you want to get super nitpicky, then you may consider ASET scope images...might be some areas under the table and around the crown exhibiting a little reduced light return:

Thank you so much for this information. :)

I hate to sound so uniformed and hate to ask you to do the work for me but for some reason diamond proportions are hard for me in that I can't translate the stats to what I want to see in real life.

Do you know what I should look for stat wise if I prefer more chunky flashes in a round? I have an EMD OEC that I love and it has chunky flashes and the one in my avatar that has splintery flashes. I am looking for something in between. A diamond where I see contrasting facets when it moves in the light if that makes sense but still bright.

Last edit- I was also hoping you would give an opinion as well as Kim. I feel that if you both think the diamond is good it is good.

Thank you again. :)

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for this information. :)

I hate to sound so uniformed and hate to ask you to do the work for me but for some reason diamond proportions are hard for me in that I can't translate the stats to what I want to see in real life.

Do you know what I should look for stat wise if I prefer more chunky flashes in a round? I have an EMD OEC that I love and it has chunky flashes and the one in my avatar that has splintery flashes. I am looking for something in between. A diamond where I see contrasting facets when it moves in the light if that makes sense but still bright.

Last edit- I was also hoping you would give an opinion as well as Kim. I feel that if you both think the diamond is good it is good.

Thank you again. :)

Those are my favorite types of rounds too. I believe what you're looking for is LGF around 70-75% and maybe a slightly smaller table. At the same LGF, a smaller table will result in chunkier arrows. IGI doesn't list LGF%, but we can usually infer it from the size of the arrows.

This stone doesn't have super chunky arrows, but the light return is excellent. You can watch the fire video in the second link to see if it's chunky enough for you.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are my favorite types of rounds too. I believe what you're looking for is LGF around 70-75% and maybe a slightly smaller table. At the same LGF, a smaller table will result in chunkier arrows. IGI doesn't list LGF%, but we can usually infer it from the size of the arrows.

This stone doesn't have super chunky arrows, but the light return is excellent. You can watch the fire video in the second link to see if it's chunky enough for you.

Thank you Kim! Yes, you said what I had a hard time putting into words- chunky arrows. Those nice contrasting zones you see when the diamond is in motion.

I pulled the trigger on the diamond I originally posted but am buying it from another vendor and having it set in an Octagon halo. If I don't love it I will be looking at the diamond you searched out for me. Thank you for taking the time out to do that. =)2

I'm pinching myself - it seems like a dream to be able to buy a big, beautiful, well cut lab diamond at such a great price.

Thanks again. You have been very generous with your time.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kim! Yes, you said what I had a hard time putting into words- chunky arrows. Those nice contrasting zones you see when the diamond is in motion.

I pulled the trigger on the diamond I originally posted but am buying it from another vendor and having it set in an Octagon halo. If I don't love it I will be looking at the diamond you searched out for me. Thank you for taking the time out to do that. =)2

I'm pinching myself - it seems like a dream to be able to buy a big, beautiful, well cut lab diamond at such a great price.

Thanks again. You have been very generous with your time.

My pleasure! The octagon halo sounds beautiful--I hope the diamond works out for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results