shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tee

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I have a question. Are Hearts on Fire stones over priced and rated? I saw a Sabrina 5-diamond band that I liked in 14K-but it's not GIA certified. It was priced close to $1,000 (1cctw). The band seemed expensive-but the diamonds sure did sparkle nicely for being F/G, VS1/SII. Can I get something just as nice for much much less in Platinum? Thanks for your thoughts and info.

tayd

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 10/16/2002 6:42:43 PM

Hi,
I have a question. Are Hearts on Fire stones over priced and rated? I saw a Sabrina 5-diamond band that I liked in 14K-but it's not GIA certified. It was priced close to $1,000 (1cctw). The band seemed expensive-but the diamonds sure did sparkle nicely for being F/G, VS1/SII. Can I get something just as nice for much much less in Platinum? Thanks for your thoughts and info.
----------------

My g/f and I finally had a chance to see a HoF stone at a local jeweler here in the DC area. IMHO, for a H&A symmetry stone, it looked pretty good but the price premium over comparable if not better stones that you can find from the vendors here does not justify it. The retailer that we saw it had customer service skills that was sorely lacking, if not impatient.

I recommend Jonathan at Good Old Gold (http://www.goodoldgold.com) over any of the local B&M stores.

Regards,
David

Tee

Rough_Rock
Hi Tayd,
Thanks for the info. I was looking for a band to go with my engagement ring. I like the Sabrina collection by Hearts on Fire. I'm not sure I will purchase the 5-diamond band though. I was treated poorly by the sales people at the store. I don't know why they were so rude to me. I'm going to another retailer that carries Hearts on Fire just to give the band another look.:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results