shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire or Lazare?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve looked at both diamonds and found both to be amazingly beautiful. However I have not looked at them side by side to compare which one sparkles more. Anyone had this chance or can offer any insight? The Hearts on Fire was priced MUCH higher than the Lazare (.5 carat in the HOF was the same price as a .75 carat in Lazare). Anyone know why there would be such a difference in price?

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The main reason for the price discrepancy is branding and cut. Lazare does not have the reputation for cut quality as Hearts on Fire. I would recommend looking at what internet vendors have to offer in your price range. I bet you could get the cut quality of HOF for the price of the Lazare with a good vendor on Pricescope.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
So the Lazare diamond may not be as well cut as the Hearts on Fire?

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I would guess not. I would have to see the stats and pictures to know for sure.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...they both looked beautiful

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are interested in HOF, you need to look at Good Old Gold''s hearts and arrows rounds, WhiteFlash ACA''s, and Winfield''s Infinity line. Same as HOF except about a third lower in price!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results