shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
So I was shopping for wedding jewelry today and came across a stunning set of earrings and a pendant from the Fulfillment line from Hearts on Fire. As you can see from the picture, several stones clustered together creates the illusion of one large round diamond. From a distance, you can''t tell there is more than one large diamond there! I found this description on a website:

"18K white gold pendant slides on an 18kt white gold chain. This pendant is comprised of a central round brilliant diamond, surrounded by smaller round brilliant diamonds. This particular pendant totals .497ct total weight, but can be ordered in, 1.00tcw and 2.00tcw sizes as well as in 18kt yellow gold."
Does this design have a particular name? I sent an email to WF to see if they could quote me on doing something similar to this. The easiest way I could describe it is a cluster/illusion pendant.

What do you think?

HOF_Fulfillmenta.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here are the earrings:

LevFulE.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
The pictures don''t do it justice. It was absolutely stunning in the store. Here''s another one:

3FulPenC.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
One more from the fulfillment line:

3FulDrmPenC.jpg

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
There are some new pieces on signed pieces (facets) today....pendants and a bracelet...don''t know about earrings.............
(under "other designers.)

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Carlotta,

i checked the Facets/signed pieces site and didn''t see anything very similar to this illusion setting that is made by Hearts on Fire. Maybe I''m missing it. Could you give me a link?

Thanks!

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
I guess they aren''t exactly similar...but new today...I''ll check, though......

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
they had mostly flowers , etc......I like the bracelet that matches this with the milgrain...
Not what you wanted, but caught my eye!!

21166.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Carlotta, thanks for the pics. Those are very pretty!

Anyone else?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Jelly my local jeweler carries the Fulfillment line from Hearts on Fire. I have tried on the pendant and the stud earrings and they are stunning!!! I haven't seen anything else like it in stores or on the web, but I'm sure you could have something similar made.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results