shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire-Emphasis Setting- !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Can I find this setting anywhere besides Heart on Fire? I was told by a local jeweler that HOF has a patent on their settings - I would imagine that SOMEONE would have something very similar. This was the only picture I could find on the web - didn''t even find the E-ring semi mount. Can anyone help?

I like the setting but can''t afford the $$ of the HOF.

HOF emphasis 01-03-123.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
copyright.

I do not think jewelry can be sufficiently protected by copyright as long as you can find someone able to do it. true protection of the design would be to limit the ability of reproduction (slicing off benchworkers' hands when they try to leave?)

Verragio has a lot with the same idea.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
I didn''t think so - thanks for the info - I will go on the website and check it out - any other suggestions besides having it custom designed?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This ring doesn''t look too hard to have someone make a custom job. A lot of people come to mind to make it, WF, knoxjewelers.biz are two that I''ve worked with for custom work and was really happy with the end result and service.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Thanks jayrenay9! That is almost EXACTLY what I saw today. The only difference is that the one I saw had an open gallery and did not have the baquettes.

But..this (see picture in next post)was my original choice - rounds with baguettes - which do you prefer - obviously two totally different looks. What is everyones thoughts on pave? I heard it will be a lot of maintenance.

PearNut

Rough_Rock
1st choice - now I''m just confused - classic look or princessy look...

adiamor11007.jpg

PearNut

Rough_Rock
My pear would face up instead though and the bottom of the pear would be even with the rounds - just as if if was a rb .

princessy look ( I think )

adiamor like hof.jpg

PearNut

Rough_Rock
Just looking at the two side by side - I''m leaning toward the classic look - although when I tried on the HOF it was beautiful!

what do you think?

To confuse matters even further - how about this one from BN?

princess & pave11007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results