shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts&Arrows info search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Joel

Rough_Rock
Greetings all,
I have become absolutely obsessed with diamond research since I started casually looking for the right stone some three months ago for an engagement ring. The focus of my research being cut quality, I naturally gravitated toward H&A's. I am currently interested in a couple brick & mortar companies that specialize in these stones, Hearts On Fire, and EightStar. They both carry excellent quality stones, the latter even moreso. I've looked into other countless numbver of companies such as WhiteFlash, IceStore, A Cut Above and the other vendors featured on pricescope.com. Question: Could anyone help me by listing some other choice companies, either B&M or .coms, that specialize in H&A's?
Any other advice and opinions on H&A's would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance for your help.Joel

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Joel,There are a few H&A brands like A Cut Above, SuperbCert, EightStar, and Hearts on Fire.Branded diamonds usually cut for very consistent proportions and H&A symmetry.You can inquire about their authorized B&M as well as .com vendors from their sites.There are also many non-branded H&A diamonds and you can inquire about them from almost any .com site. Non-branded H&A can be less expensive but you have to make sure that you are getting true H&A pattern.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Eightstar diamonds are sold only by their authorized dealers. Visit http://www.eightstar.com and there is a page there where you can enter your zip code etc. You will receive a response telling you the nearest dealer. They are chosen for their knowledge and service. I know because I went this route and am glad I did. As stated above, there are many non-branded H&A's and many fine diamonds that perform very well with light handling that are not H&A's. Eightstars are specially cut for optical perfection and no light loss. Even if you choose not to buy one, they are worth seeing.The Rodentman

Joel

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions Leonid. I may be closer to a purchase than I originally thought! I love researching this topic. I know that most of the people who belong to this forum are very dedicated to the art of perfection and I can completely understand why! Thanks again.Joel
[FONT=Verdana,]quote:[/FONT]
Originally posted by leonid:
Hi Joel,There are a few H&A brands like A Cut Above, SuperbCert, EightStar, and Hearts on Fire.Branded diamonds usually cut for very consistent proportions and H&A symmetry.You can inquire about their authorized B&M as well as .com vendors from their sites.There are also many non-branded H&A diamonds and you can inquire about them from almost any .com site. Non-branded H&A can be less expensive but you have to make sure that you are getting true H&A pattern.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joel, try to check out also Jan and Brad of diamondbrokersofflorida.com They are very nice people with a solid reputation.

Joel

Rough_Rock
Thanks Rodentman!
I have already emailed with Richard von Sternberg of EightStar and got the name of the closest dealer. I plan on making an appointment for this weekend to check them out. I know they will most likely be the best cut stones I have seen yet! Their level of perfection on cut is very appealing.
I'll let you know once I've visited them. Thanks again.Joel
Originally posted by rodentman:
Eightstar diamonds are sold only by their authorized dealers. Visit http://www.eightstar.com and there is a page there where you can enter your zip code etc. You will receive a response telling you the nearest dealer. They are chosen for their knowledge and service. I know because I went this route and am glad I did. As stated above, there are many non-branded H&A's and many fine diamonds that perform very well with light handling that are not H&A's. Eightstars are specially cut for optical perfection and no light loss. Even if you choose not to buy one, they are worth seeing.The Rodentman

Joel

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the lead tonysgecko, I'll check them out. Joel
Originally posted by tonysgeko:
Joel, try to check out also Jan and Brad of diamondbrokersofflorida.com They are very nice people with a solid reputation.

Looking

Rough_Rock
I would also recommend that you contact Diamond Brokers of FL. I got a .90 ct unbranded H&A stone from them last month. The service was great and I got a beautiful stone for a very competitive price. Prior to them sending me the stone, they sent Brilliancescope reports, Sarin, Hearts and Arrows Images, and pictures. There are many other great vendors who post here as well.
You can get a wonderful unbranded stone for often much less than the branded ones.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joel-Please keep us updated on your experiences! Exciting, isn't it!The Rodentman

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Joel,I carry hearts and arrow diamonds (branded and not), I also carry the Eightstar. I don't want in the middle of anything your looking at, but if I can answer your questions I would be happy to VIA email or phone call. Since I do carry several branded stones (and not branded) I may have some insight to share if you need another opinion.Best of luck in your hunt.------------------
StevL Dems Jewelers Eightstar Diamond Tundra Diamonds

Joel

Rough_Rock
Thanks Looking,
It's great to hear that you had a good experience with them. Their site is a monster with plenty to educate and more to choose from. The sarin is something I'd like to see for the stone I eventually buy.
I'll keep you posted on my search.Joel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results