shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts and Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Are hearts and arrows really for the true diamond enthusiast, or do they really make a visual differnce to the layperson. I guess what I am asking is, two stones with the same "stats" but one not a true h&a, will the h&a visually out perform the other, in general.
confused.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 2/21/2004 3:05:27 PM searching4fire wrote: I guess what I am asking is, two stones with the same 'stats' but one not a true h&a, will the h&a visually out perform the other, in general.
confused.gif
----------------

Hi Searching4fire,

2 Stones with the same stats...

In my opinion A hearts & arrows stone will outperform most diamonds not displaying this pattern. Optical Symettry is very important, but more imortant is the crown/pavillion angle relationship to each other. There are many beautiful diamonds which do not display the Hearts & Arrows Pattern. Once you see 2 side by side and compare the difference will be more apparent..

Do a couple searches from past threads and you will get several different opinions...
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results