shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts and Arrows Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acf135

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where I can purchase a relatively cheap hearts and arrows viewer? I would like to get one like they give away at mondera.com with the purchase of an H&A diamond. I want to show my fiancee the arrows because I told her that her diamond is H&A and she''s curious to what that means. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I do have them...$12 plus shipping, but for some reason it is not on my website. Wonder where it went???

Glad to help ytou if you want one....

I will be out of the office for a few days, so if you need one email : [email protected]

She will coordinate with you for payment and shipping instructions.

acf135

Rough_Rock
David,

I called your office today about ordering the H&A view after exchanging a few emails with Gina. Your post along with her emails confirmed the price at 12 dollars plus shipping. When I tried to order one today however, the person I spoke with stated the viewers were 25 dollars plus shipping. Could you explain the mixup and let me know how much the viewers actually cost? Thanks.

acf135

Rough_Rock
^^^^bump

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results