shape
carat
color
clarity

Heart Shape Side Stones - Ideas?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who is looking to make an e-ring with a round center and heart shaped diamond side stones. The center stone is around 1.2 ct.

Does anyone have ideas or photos to share?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I know this isn't what you're looking for, but I found it when I searched and thought it was cool! Most interesting use of a heart ever.

spider.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think little colored heart diamonds would be a nice touch.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
This picture is really small but it is an oval ring with heart side stones. Hope this helps give you an idea what it may look like!

I like the way you think Kenny :naughty: !

ring-oval-hearts.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
my thoughts exactly, i think oval looks great with hearts ! and love the way they orient like pears on the sides !

for RB center stone, i would suggest to set the middle stone a little higher than the side stones so that there is more definition to the heart sides. when i tried on the above RB with heart sides i had to look extremely closely to recognize the hearts... i thought they were very fat pears or even trillions! i would also suggest to have the hearts slant down a bit more than usual as well.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
maybe bezel the hearts to emphasize the shape? to me that would seem sort of ballerine-esque

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for everyone's wonderful suggestions! We spent a lot of time trolling Leon Mege's site along with the tons of pictures I saved in my hard drive. The end result is gorgeous - CAD is amazing. 4 sets of double prongs with heart shaped side stones and cut down pave. I can't share the CAD but it is beautiful.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
will you be able to share pics of the final product?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results