shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Heart shape diamond

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a small .75-1.00 ct heart shape diamond for a pendant. If you have one you'd be interested in letting go of please let me know, or if you know of a site I could purchase from please post a link. :confused: I have a BIG birthday coming up and want to treat myself!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Hi @Taylorbug! Just came across this one-it’s a good deal bc it’s champagne…

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Taylorbug! Just came across this one-it’s a good deal bc it’s champagne…

Sold before i saw your post. Thanks

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Sold before i saw your post. Thanks

Sorry you missed it. I saw it last night and thought of you as well but it was already sold. You may want to DM him as I saw that he has heart shaped diamonds from time to time so you can get first dibs. Good luck!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
@Taylorbug!, I just saw this on IG. Champagne and smaller than what you’re looking for.

1E6C5C78-6D09-41A0-AE9F-284A04E2BBD4.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw your post! And missed this one too :(2

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a small .75-1.00 ct heart shape diamond for a pendant. If you have one you'd be interested in letting go of please let me know, or if you know of a site I could purchase from please post a link. :confused: I have a BIG birthday coming up and want to treat myself!

Hi, Taylorbug! -- I have this one: https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/heart-shaped/0.64-carat-e-color-if-clarity-sku-5747616

I have so many projects in the works, I don't know when or if I'll get around to setting this pretty heart. It's .64 carat, so a bit smaller than you're looking for, but the cut is so pleasing, and it's hard to beat the specs, IMO. If you're interested, I'm happy to send photos.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results