shape
carat
color
clarity

Heart of Water Drop of Nectar Pendant

Russel

Rough_Rock
I have the Drop of Nectar pendant from Heart of Water. It's a rectangular 18k yellow gold pendant with a round ruby in the center and writing on the back. The writing says something, but I can't remember what! I tried to pull up the original listing on Etsy, but Sally has taken her store down and the listings all seem to be gone.

This is a long shot, I know, but I was wondering if perhaps someone else also had the pendant and remembered what it says?

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the Drop of Nectar pendant from Heart of Water. It's a rectangular 18k yellow gold pendant with a round ruby in the center and writing on the back. The writing says something, but I can't remember what! I tried to pull up the original listing on Etsy, but Sally has taken her store down and the listings all seem to be gone.

This is a long shot, I know, but I was wondering if perhaps someone else also had the pendant and remembered what it says?

I will try to find out Russell!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally tried to reply to you directly but her Etsy messages are glitching. She wrote this for me to paste here:
The symbol on the Drop of Nectar pendant is a Sanskrit "bija," in english we would call it a "seed syllable." Seed syllables are single syllables with infinite, or vast, meaning. Their sound alone is considered potent.
The seed syllable on the pendant is "Hung," (pronounced 'hoong'). It is a symbol for enlightened mind. It has a significance of unity ... specifically the unity of wisdom and skillful means (skillful means meaning here knowing how to speak and act according to the needs of the person in front of us in order to best benefit them).
It's a living syllable that is spoken daily by Tibetan Buddhist practitioners. Feel free to write anytime, (Sallly at heart of water dot com) and I'm sorry your message wouldn't load on Etsy!
Happy Holidays everyone!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Russel

Rough_Rock
This is amazing!! I am so grateful for and Sally’s your help! My Heart of Water pieces remain some of my favorites. Sally deserves a wonderful and peaceful retirement, but I do miss seeing her new works of art on instagram.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so welcome @Russel ! I loved learning the meaning of it too!
@MissyBeaucoup Sally has retired! Her pieces are my favourite in my collection and always will be!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results