shape
carat
color
clarity

Heart of Water 3 lotuses ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great site here! I have been reading and looking at all the pics which as really helped me make my decision! In about 4-5 weeks, I should be getting an alexandrite in a white gold and gold baby lotus, a star ruby in a gold lush lotus, and a top quality moonstone in a gold lotus. I went ahead and did it all at once, and I won''t be buying any more jewelry for years I think! I will post pics as soon as I get them.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see them!!!!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ooooohhhhh! I can''t wait to see them too! So exciting!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I love lotus settings!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Yay - you won''t regret it! I have 2 lotuses, one of which is an alexandrite. The setting is two-tone with white gold for the shank and yellow gold for the head. It''s a beautiful look that brings out the rich tones of the alexandrite. Sally''s alexandrite has lovely color change too.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exctiting! We haven''t seen one of those here.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! Jen, the alexandrite ring was inspired by yours! It will probably look identical!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh can''t wait to see them!!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow cool! looking forward to see:) Are you gonna wear it stack up? I had always wanted 3 lotuses with cabochon to wear as a stacking ring:)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Sally sourcing all 3 stones? I can''t wait to see the stones and the entire project come together.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooh
30.gif

they all sound so gorgeous-- I just can''t wait to see them all!(I''m a big fan of the lotus setting
41.gif
)

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, sally sourced all the stones and I spent a long time picking and choosing! It has been a fun process. I have not bought a gold ring since my wedding 7 years ago! I love those stones and fell in love with her work, and decided to ge everything in one shot. I love your star lotus, kas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results