shape
carat
color
clarity

Heart locket

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I bought this goofy little heart locket at Costco 20+ years ago...long before online shopping. I had 2 little boys and wanted a locket, so bought it. I quite dislike heart jewelry (although I'd wear a heart diamond LOL), and so it sat in a box.

Well son #2 is about to start Uni (after a 2 year gap), and I'm feeling like the years disappeared on me. Tried to think how I'd wear the darn thing...I cut off the hideous gold bail and hung it in a blackened SS chain with a few wee gold beads I'd been saving.

I have it on now, or today at least LOL.
It's gold, it just doesn't look like it. 20220831_144401.jpg

Attachments

• 20220831_144304.jpg
    20220831_144304.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought this goofy little heart locket at Costco 20+ years ago...long before online shopping. I had 2 little boys and wanted a locket, so bought it. I quite dislike heart jewelry (although I'd wear a heart diamond LOL), and so it sat in a box.

Well son #2 is about to start Uni (after a 2 year gap), and I'm feeling like the years disappeared on me. Tried to think how I'd wear the darn thing...I cut off the hideous gold bail and hung it in a blackened SS chain with a few wee gold beads I'd been saving.

I have it on now, or today at least LOL.
It's gold, it just doesn't look like it. 20220831_144401.jpg

it does look nice on your neck line
but first big congrats to the son returning to study
good luck to him

i also do not do heart jewlery but i have a very nice malchite heart im going to put into a string of white potato pearls, it is presently on a brown leather cord with a magnetic clasp im now too scared to wear

i also have a big silver solid pendent that is heart shape
ive found the more i wear it i actually do like it

so i do belave a solution is out there for you

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
The chain suits the locket ever so perfectly! I personally find it lovely & would enjoy it! The chain and locket look as if they were meant to be!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all!! I hated that darn thing for so long, but then I open it up and look at those little faces...lockets give me comfort. I carry them close to me.
(It's growing on me a bit LOL)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results