shape
carat
color
clarity

Heard of Krikawa?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

slagathor

Rough_Rock
Anyone ever heard of Lisa Krikawa or seen her work/done biz with? Great pix of cool Mokume Gane metal work on her site http://www.krikawa.com but I've never heard of her. She's amenable to a detailed semi-custom piece at an attractive price and I'd be sending her a really nice stone to boot, so I was looking for some feedback. Thanks
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried the link, but there was an error.

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I just emailed Lisa yesterday about the possibility of a custom ring, and she answered within 24 hours, with a very nice, detailed response, completely answering all my questions, and price quotes. I was impressed.

I have seen one of the Mokume Gane style rings in person; a woman I worked with in LA had a wedding band, with the yellow/rose gold combination. It was beautiful.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

neko

Rough_Rock
We ordered the mokume engagement rings from Krikawa Jewelry. They have been very prompt with responses and have proven to have very reliable service. The rings turned out beautiful! Very unique and attractive.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 8:24:52 PM
Author: neko
We ordered the mokume engagement rings from Krikawa Jewelry. They have been very prompt with responses and have proven to have very reliable service. The rings turned out beautiful! Very unique and attractive.

35.gif

!!!!PICTURES PLEASE!!!
35.gif

We''d all love to see a real ring from them!

yosemite09

Rough_Rock
I am actually in the process of ordering wedding rings from them, so far their service has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results