shape
carat
color
clarity

heard of Joseph Jeweler in Bellevue WA?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

concun

Shiny_Rock
If so, can you pls share your experience? How comparable is their products and services? They do custom work, so I am thinking of going to them rather than WF since I do not want to send my diamonds out of town. Thanks.

eternallyhis

Rough_Rock
Concun- I''m a local to Bellevue, I actually live in Issaquah. I don''t have any personal experience with the shop, but I have seen it, and it has glowing reviews (I''m sure you''ve read) on Insider pages and Citysearch. I''ve definitely never heard any bad news about it. I''m a little nervous myself to send my e-ring back to Michael B in CA, but there are really safe, insured ways to ship. I''m only a ps novice, but I have never read anything bad about WF, so to me they seem very trustworthy with your stone and capable to make anything your heart desires! Good luck with whatever you decide!

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
There are ways to ship diamonds with very little risk of loss, obviously we as a trade ship diamonds around the world every day via insured transport with little problem. Of course, we''re all kind of set up for it. Consumers do not have access to the same secured shipping accounts and insurance programs that trade members have, however somebody in the trade may be able to assist you.

I''m not familiar with the jeweler you''re asking about, but can suggest a resource that people often overlook. There is an independent GIA Graduate Gemologist in the Bellevue area who has more than likely seen the jewelers work - why not give them a call or stop by and ask them whether they would use that jeweler to make a custom ring for them - or if they have somebody else they prefer?

As a trade member, I''m actually prohibited from directly referring you to the Gemologist, but click on the Resource link at the top of this page and select Appraisers and I think you''ll figure it out
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results