shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Tread March 22 - 28

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
We''re not counting really, just trying our best to keep it at around 1200-1500

BTW, Today I found out that I am below the 180 mark! I''m at 179.4
35.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beachrunner - OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! Hubby is working on tickets & travel arrangements right now! And, um, I have to go home to KY tomorrow to visit my "bleed KY blue" family, and my niece has told me that I''m not allowed to wear anything that has WV on it. He-he.

smurfy - yay! Congratulations on getting below the 180 mark. I was lucky to hit my goal right around the time I could hit up winter clearance racks so it was fun to go shopping for new stuff, but now I''m hurting for spring/summer clothes. Those aren''t on clearance yet.

marcy - woo-hoo for a new pendant! I don''t have much jewelry because I end up wearing the same thing every single day. I bought a garnet in a beautiful color last year and had it put in my old ering setting thinking I''d alternate it with my 5-stone band, but I end up wearing the 5-stone band everyday. I was thinking about getting a rb solitaire pendant to wear with my studs without their jackets, but I love the pendant I wear so much that I have it on every day. I''m a serious creature of habit!!

nycsparkle and pinki - Yep, Lily is my furry baby (in my avatar). I don''t have kids, so she''s one spoiled dog!

maevie - darn those coworkers bearing cake. My husband is always eating, and it seems like he''s always shoving something bad at me saying "you''ve got to try this!"

Hi appletini & dragonfly!

We''re having the weirdest weather. It was snowing/sleeting on my way to the dentist bright and early yesterday morning, and then was 65 degrees outside when I left work at the end of the day. It was a beautiful, sunny day today so we spent a lot of time outside. I finally got rid of the rest of my too-big clothes today, so now I''ll start sorting too-big shoes. I found out at the dentist that I have to have crowns on 2 teeth. I''m bummed, but on the bright side I won''t have to worry about eating popcorn anymore! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Another beautiful day. I did my 30 min walk/jog routine followed by a 30 min walk. I have completed 5 days of exercise for the week. That has been my goal since 2009 but I haven''t been very good in 2010 until this week.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone!I hope you are having a great Sunday.

I have been working on laundry today and had leftovers for lunch.Marty cooked one of his Asian dishes.We went to the grocery store, Lowes and the carpet store.

I met the student for the interview about cancelling my class.I asked him first why he was doing it and he said his assignment was to do a controversy so I immediately said I wasn’t there to bad mouth anyone or say negative things but he said all he wanted was both sides of the story.He had already talked to the dean of students and all he said was she indicated they wanted someone with a masters to teach the class.Good luck finding a masters in astronomy that wants to teach one class at a local community college, eh?He asked me about 10 questions.

Smurfyimproved, yay for making it below 180!

36.gif
I am so excited for you.

Deegee, so how many shirts are you taking to wear that says WV?Tee hee.Your 5 stone band is so gorgeous I would wear it every day.I probably have seen your pictures – but what pendant do you wear everyday?I am a creature of habit too.I tend to wear about 6 rings and the rest just stay in my ring box.I like them well enough to keep but never wear them.How wonderful to get rid of your big clothes.

9.gif
Good luck with your crowns.

Appletini, congratulations for completing day 5 of exercise for the week.

Have a great day.
35.gif

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results