shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Tread March 22 - 28

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I asked our ww leader my feet question today. She lost about the same weight as me and has kept it off for 5 years, and said her foot went down one full shoe size and she didn't think my foot would grow back. She also told me that I will probably notice for the next few months that my new sized clothes will be getting bigger, even though I'm not losing weight. She said it takes 3-6 months for your body to settle down after weight loss, and that I'll still shrink a little as my skin tightens up. Sounds okay to me! My poor little Lily Pie has an intestinal infection. She got sick Monday night and was way worse by this morning so I took her to the vet as soon as they opened. She's on a bunch of medicine and a bland food diet for the next 5 days. Matt and I had tasty homemade pizza with turkey pepperoni, green peppers, tomatoes and fat-free cheese, and Lily dined on boiled chicken, white rice, and Activia yogurt. Poor little sick doggy.

I'm off to bed. I've been up since 4 and it's 10:30. I can't keep my eyes open! Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone!Food was good today and I am going to walk around the house after I finish this.Most of our snow melted today off the streets and sidewalks but it is still piled up on the grass.

Appletini, how wonderful they will start having more healthy foods at the cafeteria.

Bella, have fun on your vacation.That is great you are taking you’re the shred with you.Yay for getting in to some jeans that were uncomfortable last week.Progress!

36.gif

Dragonfly, your tortillas sound great.

BeachRunner, glad the roads were clear for you to go to work.When we went in about 7:30 it was very icy here.My folks sound like your grandparents, they bicker at each other a lot too.

Smurfyimproved, glad to hear the ripper works for you.

Deegee, it will take a while for your body to adjust to your new weight.How exciting, huh?

9.gif
Your pizza sounds great.I hope Lily gets better.

Have a great evening.
35.gif

Marcy

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I felt so good after my workout today, I felt like I could keep going!
So I did the only logical thing and went out and bought the 30 day shred to integrate with my p90x.
DH says I am crazy, and I remind him that he is the one who married a crazy lady haha

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2010 11:33:34 PM
Author:marcyc
Hi everyone!
Thanks for Appletini’s suggestion from last week’s thread for something she read in Jillian Michael’s newsletter. It is very important to take care of yourself first. I think it becomes too easy to fall in to the routine of wanting to please everyone else and sometimes that is detrimental to our own well being.

If you spend all of your time taking care of family, friends and co-workers you will struggle to find some necessary me time. You will get stressed and that may lead to not very wise food choices. You will be more likely to skip exercising and that can get you in to a vicious cycle of gaining weight, eating poorly and finding less and less motivation to try and change.

What do you do for me time?

I spend time on Pricescope for one thing. I love to look at the new jewelry and gemstones. I like to read and I like to knit. A healthy thing I choose to do is go for a walk.

Have a great day!
35.gif
well i did have a nice long post that got eaten up.........
hi everyone!!!
35.gif

i finally committed to me time and then i saw this post. it''s so true. my life had taken over me. i was too busy with my kids, house, dh that i just felt overwhelmed and getting away from myself. i kept telling myself that i didn''t have time to do the things i wanted to do....it was an excuse because i felt bad taking time for myself when i could be doing something with my kids or there was always something to be "done" around the house.

now i go for daily mind clearing walks, i workout, i paint and read. i also love to bake
9.gif
which is probably why the last 10 lbs. still hang around my rear end
9.gif

and i''m much happier and productive with my kids and dh.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
well I didn''t workout last night...it was raining and I was exhausted after a busy day so I napped instead of doing a video. I did have pork tenderloin and roasted veggies for dinner so that was something good. I''m going to make a salad with the leftover pork today. And I forgot to bring my workout clothes, and have a happy hour tonight, so its another day of no exercise. I''ll have to make up for it tomorrow.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t work out last night (went out for a bday celebration for one of my husband''s friends instead) but I did 30 minutes on the elliptical the night before and am about to do another 30 now before work!
I just need to keep up with this thread for the motivation and accountability:)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I'm working out tonight :)
I'm so excited to add my 30 day shred to the mix!!!
Luckily I don't have to worry about happy hours since I cut alcohol out until I get to my goal weight (for the most part, a glass of red wine every couple of weeks doesn't count in my books lol)

I could totally see results today by the way!!! My pants don't fit! (in the good way
3.gif
)
On the downside, I can't afford any new jeans for a week and a half so I guess I'll have to just wear dresses for awhile lol

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t work out yesterday, nor today. Yesterday Sis and I went to the ballet. Today is Wine Night. We''re definitely hitting it tomorrow though. Maybe go out to dinner for Chicago Chef''s Week. Gotta pick up my wine today too. Argh! It''s CRAAAAAZY windy today!!! I almost got blown down the street. I''m kinda scared to walk to the wine shop...

Deegee, Alice in the Wonderland isn''t the same Alice story. She''s much older, she comes back when she''s like 20 and has to figure out how to oust the Red Queen. It''s really good, you should watch it. It was super entertaining, but I really wasn''t blown away by it. It was a LOT of fun to watch though. Hope you can fill your positions. Good luck!

Marcy, glad to hear your parents are OK. They sound adorable. I hope the weather''s better for you. Cool you''re getting a camera. Our point & shoot is on it''s way out, so we should get another one. Tell me how you like your Sony.

Apple, awesome you still hit the gym. Jillian has a yoga video? Go figure, I should check it out. Your work sounds like a great place (gym & healthy minded cafeteria). You''re fortunate. :) Here''s to staying motivated, friend.

Bella, You should tell DH to pace himself with Shred. It looks easy but is *quite* deceiving. :) Have fun on your vacation.

Dragon, I''m tired of this bouncy weather too. Bummer about your back stuff. Hit your yoga, friend :) Does a body good :)

Beach, marathon buddies? We''re doing th Chicago marathon that''s on 10/10/10. Dun dun duuuun!!!!!
23.gif
32.gif
The fastest pace I ever had for a 5K was 9:39 so dropping down 30+ secs is quite a goal. James thinks I can do it though. I hope so.

Hey smurfs, great job on the workouts!

NYC, Glad you''re getting in the me time. : ) I love baking too. I used to be quite good at decorating cakes but am now out of practice. Not nearly as good as the lovely and talente dMarcy...

That''s all for me. Now I need to brave the wind. Would i be ridiculous to drive 3 blocks?? Yeah... Looks like i"m walking

~Lisa

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I decided today that I needed some me time, so I planned to leave work promptly at 5. I got out of there at 5:30, which was later than I wanted but much earlier than usual. I came home and played with Lily, who seems to be feeling better today. She has been chasing the cats around the house, which hopefully means she''s on the mend. For Matt and me I made tacos & Spanish rice, and I made Lily cream of wheat mixed with Activia and turkey baby food. It''s kind of weird to be planning meals for the dog! I plan to walk, read a little, watch the WVU game and go to bed early. I have a 7:30 am appointment at the dentist (broke a tooth) and then meetings all day at work when I get there. Ugh.

marcy - I hope your weather improves soon!! I can tell a huge difference in my mood since it has warmed up a bit outside. It rained all day today, but at least it''s 65 degrees out. I feel like I have been such a grouch for the last few weeks. I''m in a funk, for sure.

smurfy - yay for needing new jeans!! Isn''t that an awesome feeling?

nycsparkle - there always seems to be stuff to do, huh? Glad you found a way to add me time into your day.

appletini - your dinner sounds tasty. That''s one of my favorite meals, and hubby''s too.

maevie - I''d love to trash our treadmill and get an elliptical instead. The treadmill kills my knees.

lisa - I hope you make it back safely with your bottle of wine. Hold on tightly and don''t let it blow away! I was in Chicago last year for a conference and can remember thinking... "Good grief, is it always this windy?" And that was probably a pretty normal day.

Have a great Friday everyone.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s GOOOO!! Mountaineers! (I''m totally rockin the WVU shirt at work tomorrow!)
Today I did a quick 3 miles and did weights/abs. Sometimes I feel really tired on my Thursday runs, other times I feel great(like today). I had a veggie burger, some ranch style beans with jalapeños (no, they aren''t made w/ ranch; I don''t know why they are called "ranch style") and 5 french fries. My husband always gives me 5.
1.gif
Tomorrow is my day off of working out. So, DH and I aren''t into movies, but we may have a little "liberal hippy" in us
2.gif
. Our fav. band played a killer 3 day Halloween festival in southern CA, and they taped it all. It''s coming out on April 30th, but Denver gets a preview on 4/20. We''re stoked!

Welcome NYC!
35.gif
Aren''t the 10 pounds the hardest? Oof.

apple- Your eats always sound so good. I hope you enjoyed HH, and i hope you have a wonderful workout tomorrow.

Maevie- You go on that elliptical! BTW, I love those pearl earrings you have there. What is the mm on them? I''ve always wanted pearl earrings.

Smurf- Yay for seeing such quick results. Keep up the awesome work! Just some advice- I''d hold off on buying new clothes until you plateau, or get to a comfortable weight and just work-out for maintenance.

Lisa- Wine day is def. a good day! Denver just had restaurant week, although we did not partake. What a fun marathon; 10/10/10! The Rock-n-Roll marathon is 10/17/10, so I''ll run mine the week after you! I''m not a fast runner either; I run a 5k around 8:10 min/mile, but haven''t done one in over a yr, so I may be able to get under 8 now. I would LOVE a half pace of 9min/mile, but I don''t have a pacer, so I really don''t know what it is. I guess I''ll find out in May. Do you guys have a training schedule for your marathon?

deegee- Do I hear Elite 8?? Beautiful! Even though the game wasn''t so beautiful. Yum for tacos. I AM convinced everyone in America has a taco night
2.gif

marcy- Did you get outside at all today? I hope so! Snow is completely off the roads, but still piled up on the grass.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i planned a workout today, but my body is aching because i have worked out the past 4 days in a row. so instead i did some crunches and let my knees rest a bit. i made chicken with spinach n garlic over brown rice for dinner...very yummy.

it feels good to be back in the swing of things. i felt a little out of it because my daughter wasn''t sleeping at all. finally at 8 months she is only waking up once--as oppossed to 3x. sleep deprivation sucks the life right out of a person
32.gif
. i have felt so much better since i began working out a few weeks ago. i have more energy and i feel peppy again...lol

i''m actually trying not to pay attention to the #''s on the scale and go by measurements...i''ve been using weights and i know muscle weighs more than fat....what is more satisfying for you? the #''s on the scale or your inches? i used to say the scale, but i like seeing the inches melt away---i guess we''ll see. i measured myself 2 weeks ago and am going to do so in the morning. hopefully inches are melting
9.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 9:47:06 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Let''s GOOOO!! Mountaineers! (I''m totally rockin the WVU shirt at work tomorrow!)

Maevie- You go on that elliptical! BTW, I love those pearl earrings you have there. What is the mm on them? I''ve always wanted pearl earrings.

they''re not pearl earrings! I just have a really crappy camera..
38.gif
they''re .85 ctw diamond studs.. hmmm.. I''ll have to get a better photo to be my avatar!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.The best part of today is I am one day closer to getting my pink camera.LOL.

Food was BAD today.Meals were fine but we had a birthday party at work today and I did have some chips and salsa and a brownie.

We went to supper downtown tonight and afterwards I suggested we walk down to a nearby bookstore.It was 3 blocks down and 3 blocks back.

I worked on my taxes again tonight.I see where if you claim more than $500 in charitable deductions you have to fill out a very detailed list so I took off the Goodwill donations for grandma’s stuff and we owe $190.The good news is that is nothing compared to most years.

Smurfyimproved, yay for wanting to work out more.The discussion with your husband and you being crazy sounds like one I’d have with Marty.How exciting your pants are too big.

NYCSparkle, it is good to hear from you.I am glad you are taking time for yourself these days.How nice your daughter is sleeping better at night.I am with you – the inches are more important than the numbers on the scale.How exciting for you!

Appletini, it sounds like you needed a nap last night.

Maevie, that is great you got in 30 minutes of exercise last night and this morning.

Lisa, protect that wine in the wind.Dropping a bottle is alcohol abuse.Ha Ha.I will let you know how I like the camera.We have a Pentax digital SLR but I hate to lug it around all the time.Our point and shoot is a Sony and about 6 or 7 years old.It works fine but it’s not pink and the ones they have now are so small.This one is smaller than my Pinkberry.

Deegee, I am glad you were able to leave work a little bit early.I am happy to hear Lily is feeling better.I am sorry to hear you broke a tooth.Our weather wasn’t too bad today.When we walked after supper it was probably near 40.I hope your funk goes away.

BeachRunner, how exciting one of your favorite bands is coming to town.I am glad you did a quick run today.I enjoyed getting Marty to go for a walk downtown tonight.The snow is the same here – just piled up on the grass.That is the best thing about spring snows; they melt fast.

Have a great Friday.

35.gif

Marcy

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 11:10:32 PM
Author: Maevie
Date: 3/25/2010 9:47:06 PM

Author: BeachRunner

they''re not pearl earrings! I just have a really crappy camera..
38.gif
they''re .85 ctw diamond studs.. hmmm.. I''ll have to get a better photo to be my avatar!

Yikes. How did I think diamonds were pearls?? Oof. I did ask my husband what your avatar was, and he said pearls too, so, I''m not losing my mind
2.gif
That just means you have to get some photos of those studs of yours!
31.gif

marcy- They aren''t coming to town. During the festival, they filmed...a lot. They have made a 3D movie, and a pre-release is coming to Denver. woo hoo!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BeachRunner, shows you how well I read - the 3D movie will be fun too!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
I''ve had a really good week this week. It flew by (thank goodness) because I was so slammed at work. Today will be no different. I have a pitch I need done by Monday and I don''t want to do it over the weekend so I''ll be in iPod/coffee/uber work mode.

Last night I had a great dinner of baked chicken breast and sweet potato which was great. I''ve been awesome at food this week and the scale is at 171 so I have to squeak out one more pound and I''ll have hit my latest goal. This weekend is really open for me so I hope to get to the Dog Park with Fred and maybe dig my bike out of the garage for the first time this season.

Smurfy - do you like both the shred and p90x? I drink a glass of red wine a night. I was holding back and then there was an article on WebMD that said women who drink 1-2 glasses a day maintain a healthier weight...of course I HAVE to listen to the Doctor''s orders!!! LOL

NYC Sparkle - I''m glad you''re finally back at it and your daughter is sleeping(ish). We''re starting our family this year and I''m so nervous for all the lack of sleep and me time! It will all be worth it though!

Appletini - don''t beat yourself up for missing your workout. You''re still eating well and there''s always tomorrow!

Maevie - I''m with you...this thread keeps me going. It''s funny, I thought your avatar was pearls too, but probably just because they are such bright white diamonds!

Lliang - thanks for the review on Alice! We''re going to see it this weekend and I''ve heard so many mixed reviews on it. I think I''ll still enjoy it, I love Tim Burton''s visions.

Deegee - For some reason when you were talking about the food for Lily I thought, "wait, I thought lily was a dog...It''s her baby?" hahaha...then I read on and realized I was right. Hehehe...so funny, although in my house my dog is my baby! Yumm..tacos. One of my favorite things!

BeachRunner - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ranch Style Beans. I grew up with them in Phoenix and then when I moved to Wisconsin I could never find them! I''ve finally found two groceries in the area who sell them and I always stock up. They are so freaking delicious! In fact, I ran to a small grocery by our house last night to get milk and yogurt and I swung by the bean section to see if they had them, and I was let down. Always on the hunt! 3D movie of your favorite band would be amazing! Have fun!

Marcy - Did you find anything good at the bookstore or were you just browsing for fun? So jealous of your pink camera. I myself had one and it died a few months ago so I hope Kyle gets me one for my birthday next month.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey all!
Last night''s food was oh so bad. I did weights and mixed in some sculpting moves for abdominals and some jump rope. We had tons of rain last night. Other than that I have not much to report. Tonight I''m doing cardio and yoga.

over and out.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock

Happy Friday!

36.gif

I don’t have a lot for today. Not a lot going on in the office and I’m thinking I’ll leave early. I’ve been researching how to get new plates for my car; I’m still driving with WV plates. Whoops. Oof, what a process.

14.gif
No work out for me today. It looks like I’ll be doing my LR Sunday again, as tomorrow’s weather doesn’t look good. Hopefully I can squeeze a 5 mile run in outside tomorrow, or else it’s the treadmill for me.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!

35.gif

NYC- If your body hurts/aches, don’t work out. Rest days are just as important; they allow your muscles to recover and repair. This is how many people injure themselves. So, be careful! And scale vs inches: I never weigh myself. Weight is just a number, and has little to do with muscle vs fat and being healthy. I may have to start weighing myself this summer during my LR to ensure I’m not losing too much water weight. But, other than that I just don’t bother.

Pinki- That’s so funny about the beans. I’ve never had them until my MIL made them once. They are good, and I *think* they contain less sugars than regular baked beans. They are not sweet by any means!

Dragonfly- Bad food days happen, and I think they are necessary every once in awhile! I need to find a good yoga routine. Do you love it?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Happy Weekend! The weather is gorgeous and will be for awhile. After two days of no exercise I finally got some today. I did my walk/jog routine for 30 minutes. Tonight we are hosting a dinner party and I''m making rabbit loin with green pea risotto.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lliang_chi - thanks!!

deegee- i don''t know whether or not to be happy about the jeans because i don''t wanna buy new ones! lol

BeachRunner- that is a smart idea but what do i do if my pants are around my ankles? hahah

marcyc- what do husbands know anyways!
2.gif

pinki- I told dh about your findings and how I really should go get some red wine tonight, since it is for my health and all! thanks for the tip! lol I love p90x so far, but it''s been kicking my butt the more and more I am able to do of it lol

So I have discovered that it may not be such a good idea to mix p90x and the 30 day shred. I felt nauseous all day and had the worst stomach ache EVER in my muscles. May have to just save it for days when I don''t feel like I really gave it all in p90x iykwim

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Smurf- You can buy a belt?
2.gif
I''m just sayin, I wouldn''t spend money on a new wardrobe when you plan on losing more weight.

And, it sounds like you worked it a little too hard. Did you have any rest days? That''s the quickest way to injury. I just gave this suggestion to another poster: rest days are just as important as your work out days. Your muscles need time to rest, recover, and repair themselves. You''ll never see results if you don''t allow for this. Just listen to your body; if you''re sore, rest!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
ah yes belts lol

We do have rest days and also do yoga on a couple days instead of the cardio, since I''ve had a lot of ballet and yoga experience in the past this isn''t as hard on my body and I enjoy the stretching (although I do get a good sweat going at the same time!) :)

I think the issue was more that I tried doing more reps this week than last week and I just wasn''t *quite* there

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
no problem all - my camera is just astoundingly bad! :) I have some better (slightly?) photos and have tried to change my avatar about 25 times since yesterday but it is NOT cooperating.. annoying! :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I had a pretty good day today. I had a pear and some homemade oatmeal/whole wheat bread with PB for breakfast. I had carrots, grapes, another pear, a few almonds, and a small piece of cheese for lunch (and was then sabotaged by a coworker offering a big piece of English Toffee tea cake - but it was DELISH!). We made butter chicken with brown rice for supper and I also had a glass of milk and some carrots and cucumber. No work out (well.. not the conventional type
31.gif
) and now I''m hungry again.. perhaps some airpopped popcorn with a bit of seasonning?

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
hi all
35.gif
hope everyone is having a great day.

beachrunner-- thanks for the reminder. i did take thurs. and fri. to rest my body....it def. needed it.

maevie-- that english toffee cake sounds delish....now its in my head
9.gif
i also thought your avatar was pearls...they are just extra sparkling against the white background.

deegee---i really thought lily was your child...lol---i meant human child
1.gif

so i woke up with dd at 6:45....she went back to sleep and i fit in my 30 minute bootcamp workout. i am going to be running around all day and i know i''ll be too tired later. we are going on an easter egg hunt at 12 and to a birthday party at 3.

how do you resist eating junk at parties? i know they''ll be pizza, chips, high fat dips, and of course the cake---which if its ice cream cake its really just my dairy for the day
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2010 8:03:30 AM
Author: NYCsparkle

how do you resist eating junk at parties? i know they''ll be pizza, chips, high fat dips, and of course the cake---which if its ice cream cake its really just my dairy for the day
9.gif

Lol I DON''T
I got the worst craving for ice cream last night so I got my snow boots on and drove down to the grocery store and bought the healthiest ice cream I could find (it was like 5 carbs, 110 calories per half a cup). Then I bought ice cream cones (15 calories a piece, not too bad) so I wouldn''t fill up my bowl with ice cream like normal. I had my treat and was reasonable about it
1.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Saturday!
We were suppose to have nasty weather today, but aside from the wind, it''s pretty nice out today. I got my 5 miles in, and had some tuna on a piece of whole wheat bread. I also had some soy yogurt. Husband got some beer (for himself, I''m not a big drinker) and a pizza, as he doesn''t want to cook for the WVU/Kentucky game. Eh, I''ll eat some pizza
1.gif
and LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

Maevie- Can''t wait to see those diamond studs! Your eats sound good and healthy! Sometimes I''ll pack random stuff for my lunch too; carrots, almonds, banana, soy yogurt, and just munch throughout the day.

NYC- No prob!
2.gif
I guess lucky for me I''m not a huge fan of chips, cake, etc... Once I spot something I want, I''ll eat it, but my portion size is little. I''ll have half a piece of cake and one piece of pizza. I don''t eat a lot of dairy, so I''d just have a small piece of ice cream cake (that''s irresistible)
18.gif
. Because I rarely eat foods high in sugar, my stomach will hurt which makes it easier to portion size.

Smurf- I''ll get a pint of soy ice cream once in a blue moon, and that''ll hit my ice cream craving. I feel so much better not eating dairy, so it''s not terribly hard for me. Are you counting your daily intake of calories? (just curious)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Last night''s rabbit was delicious!

Today has been busy but I got my workout in...30 min walk/jog. I got up early and we had our sprinkler people come out and give our system a checkup since we had all the plants planted on Monday. I went to grocery store, did my workout, had lunch w/ mom. Lunch w/ a southwest turkey burger: guacamole, monterrey jack cheese, lettuce & tomato...yummy! Then I went to Steinmart and Target to get stuff to make Easter baskets for my Godchildren and nephew. DH had an early golf game today so we went wine tasting at a local wine bar, then to Spec''s (giant liquor store aka Dinseyland for adults) and did a big re-stock of everyday wines. All we had left was our good stuff and we byob a lot so we dont want to use it on pizza. We are about to go out tonight to a nicer BYOB place so we will try one of the new wines we bought.

Planning to walk/jog again tomorrow.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.How is your weekend going?

My camera arrived last night.It is cold and windy here today so sadly I am not out taking pictures today.Stupid wind chill.

Last night I played with my camera.This morning we met the in-laws for breakfast then headed south to do some shopping.I bought my first Coach purse and billfold.

9.gif
I am so excited.Marty picked up some spices, vegetables and sauces for some Thai and Indian food.We got a new knife block and had lunch at a great little Italian place.

Marty is napping and I am just watching TV.

I am meeting a student tomorrow for an interview with the college’s online newspaper about cancelling my class.I am not going to be bitter or speculate on what happened.Maybe some good will come of it; who knows.If they ever decide to offer me my classes back I would probably take it.I will see how it goes.

I am going to watch some PPV movies tonight.Marty is going to play poker so I am going to watch Blind Side and maybe Did You Hear About the Morgans.

I ordered a pendant today too.Yes, I know I will pay too much for it from a national chain but I have wanted this pendant for about 3 years now.It is a quarter carat ideal cut in a tear drop piece of white gold.It should be in this week or next.

Pinki, good luck getting your project done this weekend.Congratulations for losing another pound.I hope you do get to go bike riding this weekend.I didn’t get any new books; I have 3 stacked up and ready for me to read.I guess once school is finished in May I will start reading more.Sorry to hear your camera died. That will make a nice birthday present for you. This one is so tiny and light weight it is amazing it takes pictures at all.

Appletini, thank you for the link for another idea for next week’s post.I need to start working on that today or tomorrow.I appreciate your help.I am glad you have nice weather this weekend.We are going to get near 60 for a few days this week.I can hardly wait.We have a wine store like that in Denver – we stock up on wine and scotch a few times a year.Have fun tonight.

Dragonfly, we had a bit of rain today too (after it warmed up the snow turned to rain).

Beach Runner, I hope switching plates doesn’t turn out to be a chore.The sun was nice today but the wind had a bite.We were in Loveland and Ft. Collins.I hope you enjoyed the game.

Smurfyimproved, maybe buy inexpensive jeans at one of the Marts.Is is fun to have smaller sized clothes and show off your new body.LOL at what husbands know.Rats for getting nauseous from mixing P90X and the 30 day shred.We have Slow Churned Ice Cream a lot; it is quite tasty and 62 grahams are anywhere from 110 to 150 calories.

Maevie, I don’t think my new camera is going to take great close-ups of rings and gems.Rats.Some cameras just don’t have a good macro setting.I was thinking of a bit of popcorn tonight while watching the movies. Sounds good to me too.

NYCSparkle, have fun at the easter egg hunt.I remember doing that with my nieces; that was something they never tired of doing.When I was trying to lose all my weight I took raw veggies and baked lays to parties – that helped keep me honest.I would maybe have part of a coke or one glass of wine then start drinking water.

Take care and have a great weekend.
35.gif

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results