shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread Jan 11th through Jan 17th

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Rod-Sorry you missed the gym. Tomorrow will be a better day and you will make it to the gym!!!

Skippy-Thanks for the shout out! I beat the buffet
3.gif
Plus day 2 of the shred was way easier than day 1!!!

Yay for deegee for the wieght loss, meeting your goal, and walking in the freezing cold!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Hi HLT peeps!

I like that these good days are starting to string together. Work has been super stressful lately, but I''ve been keeping my water by my side and not snacking when i''m stressed.

Andy has been out of town for work a lot recently. His company decided to shut down his plant this past October (he found out 2 days before our wedding), so they are busy transferring a bunch of projects to their sister plant in Indiana. So he''s been there almost week every week for almost the entire past month (comes home for bowling on Wednesday nights :)). He was fortunate enough to get a new job two weeks ago, so he will be done with all these weeklong trips in just a few short weeks. Once he is aquainted with his new job though, he''ll probably have to do some more travel to Canada and Alabama...yuck. I''m just ready to have my hubby back! He has noticed my weightloss since he isn''t here all the time to see me everyday...so that''s motivating, too.

Skippy- lucky you with the warmer weather! oh how i long for the warmer days...and also thank you for the congrats! its helping motivate me, that''s for sure!
Lilac- wooo-hoooo for the new clothes...our reebok outlet near us was closing over christmas...guess who got new shoes for $20, new gym shorts for $6, and a few new tops?? that would be this girl! haha!
Bella- yay for the shred! a friend of mine is doing it...you''re going to have to give us the review in 30 days! and naan...yummy. i could eat WAY too much of it! great job on staying on track at the buffet. i don''t trust myself to go to a buffet quite yet ;-)
deegee- Hooray! for the lower premium! that is HUGE- i''m so excited for you. you are so motivating to me...62 lbs is amazing. and props to you for walking in the cold weather...its about the same temp here and i won''t be outside a SECOND longer than i have to be!
SS- glad you''re eating better...that bebe needs it!
Rod- big big bummer about work. i feel the same way right now, but i''m very lucky that my building requires us to be hourly, so my boss lets me flex my hours. i hate the late nights- i had a few of those last week. i had to be on a conference call today bc i''m not meeting budgets (in my industry being OVER budget is a good thing when it comes to the # of patients i have in my building...well i''m not quite at budget) so my boss and i are really having to buckle down and get some goals accomplished. what really is a pain is that 2 years ago i had a PHENOMENAL year and smashed my budget. so they DOUBLED it last year and we barely ever hit it. and this year is pretty much the same. so i''m just frustrated that i did well, and now i feel like i''m being punished for it.
29.gif

Sharon- i hate that "should i eat or not" before a workout. if i havent eaten, i get shakey. if i eat, i feel like i''m gonna toss my cookies in the pool. ick.
Marcy- my dad used to wear gas perms (he had RK...the precursor to lasix)...i didn''t even know they made those anymore! do you normally wear glasses or just nothing?
tlh- i love your story about the dog. it is so true. its great that you can take him on your runs with you! i was SOOO not in the mood to go to the gym today...was about to not go bc i had a headache. finally dragged myself off the couch, and once i got into the pool, that headache was gone and i was in the groove.
DF- hi! hope the shoulder feels better!

ok, i''m off to the 9west website...apparently they are having a pretty spectacular sale...uh-oh.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
just a quick note to say go charbie for the bargin shopping
3.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.I made it through the days with my contacts.I will wear them a few days and go get a contact check at the eye doctor.It was so nice to see.I told my swing shift when they got there at noon they should know I could see them making faces at me now.The morning guy who sets where they do said “I wish you’d told me that this morning”.Ha Ha.

I posted a thread on this but my clean jewelry thing has worn off on Marty.Someone asked him today why this lady was so mad and he said “because you put a fingerprint on her jewel.You smudged her bobble.”Too funny.

Skippy, you are getting in your exercise today.Good point about replacing shoes; I think I need to as well.I notice my feet are getting achy sometimes after I walk a lot.Your pizza and salad sound marvelous.

Tlh, I am feeling fine tonight.I am getting a few hives from it but that is normal too.I actually have to sleep with my hands wrapped up in my sheets to keep from scratching at them in my sleep but I am used to that by now.I wrap my hands up enough that if I try to scratch something pulling on the sheets wakes me up.Glasses are nice but I hate how dirty they get during the day and when they fog up.I’ve worn glasses since first grade and I needed them before that.When I first put on glasses I was amazed I could see across the street.I am pretty blind.

Bella, I hope the shred went well for you tonight.Sounds like you enjoyed the buffet at the late Christmas party.Ours is this weekend.

Dragonfly, good luck at the doctor and getting your shoulder fixed up good as new.

Sharon, glad the weather is nice there.Sometimes you just need to load up on energy food.

Deegee, I love “if you bite it, write it”.Very good advice.I did not read the Valerie B article but it sounds like one I’d enjoy.Congratulations for the great report card from the doctor.I am too big of a baby to walk in that kind of cold weather – yay for the determination to go walking in the snow and cold.

Rod, sorry to hear about the no info from the realtor.What a frustrating day for you.

Charbie, yay for keeping water at work and not snacking.Glad to hear Andy got another job already.Marty travels quite a bit too and I don’t care for it either.Congratulations for him noticing your weight loss.I have such bad astigmatism soft contacts won’t correct my vision enough so they gas perms work well for my correction.I have glasses that I wear so have being using them.I quit wearing contacts in the spring in pollen picked up, then it seems like I either had hay fever bothering my eyes or I was too tired and got out of the habit of wearing them.I have such poor vision though I can’t drive or watch TV without wearing something.Have fun shopping.

Bye.

35.gif

Marcy

tlh

Ideal_Rock
df- hope your shoulder gets better. I''d say it is fine to run, as long as your injury doesnt throw off your gait.
sharon- your swim sounds great! glad you rewarded w/ a nice protein shake!
skippy- glad you enjoyed your walk!
bella- good to keep dinner in check! That is where most people get something like 70-80% of their daily calories!
DG- those numbers are incredible! I just think you are awesome! Single digit temps, that makes you a super star! Congrats!
Rod- some more dust for the condo, I know you''ll get a super man workout in soon!
charbie-I''m glad you got to the pool and got a good workout in. Glad the headache is gone too!
marcy- marty''s clean jewlery story is so funny!!! Omg yes! i forgot about them fogging up, esp in cold weather! What a bother! So true! Glad the contacts worked and the kid in the front row squirmed!

Everyone happy Weds! Good to be on the hump. Today I saw a mgr in my area running her dog. That was pretty cool. She has a squirrelly Visla, and it is a beautiful dog... just a bit jumpy. Eats have been good. I replaced my cheapie marked bowls with ceramic ones. My husband was sick and tired of plastic bowls in our cubbard, and didn''t like that they had sharpie marked in them. So I bought the $20 2 bowl set from target. I was like - fine I was just trying to be economical! and he was like - but they are UGLY! So if you are interested, you can buy the same bowls I did at Target or Amazon. They are called "Measure Up Bowls". Anywho, hope all is well with all. Things are good here... a bit stressful, but good.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Just a quickie. Not much to report. Eats are basically back on track, I just need to make sure I''m getting enough protein and fiber. Weight is still the same. I''ve been having difficulty working out at all because I keep getting dizzy with sudden movements. Yeah, that''s just what I need, to be sloth.

Hope all of you are doing well!!

Dragon~Sorry about your shoulder. Hope you get it figured out and you''re still able to run.

bella~ I''m so glad you''re liking the shred!! I don''t know that I was ever able to fully keep up with the cardio and I recall my posts around that time; something like "I''m dead. Jillian has killed me." lol

Marcy~ Hope you''re feeling better by now!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

shout out to the gang!
35.gif

Ran 30 minutes on the treadmill today and went to the pool and did part of the shallow water aquasize and some running in the river. All in all a good workout and not quite as shaky today. Stepped on the scale at the gym, since I don''t own one, and I am the same weight as always.

Hope everyone is well!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/12/2010 8:33:18 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 1/12/2010 8:22:44 PM
Author: deegee
Hello all!

And speaking of walking, we''ve been taking our walks in the single digit temperatures and snow the past few days. It''s 24 out right now, and I''m thinking that won''t be too bad! I got the results from my blood work back today and am happy to report that I qualify for a reduction in my health insurance premium due to my healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and BMI. If this had been in effect last year, I wouldn''t have qualified due to my BMI and blood pressure. That''s what 62 pounds gone will do for a person! Woo-hoo!!!! I''m off to walk and hopefully get to bed early. Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Oh my gosh you are so awesome to walk in the single digits but I had to give you a huge CONGRATS for the 62 lbs lose = lower bp, healthy cholesterol and looking fabulous!!!!! DEEGEE, woooohoooo
36.gif
36.gif
that is Incredible news!!!!!
HI:

Ditto!!!

cheers--Sharon

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Go Dee-Gee! That is awesome re the reduced insurance premium!!!

Wow, this thread is hopping this afternoon!

Lunch today, not bad, not great, but definitely better than it would have been a few weeks ago.

LOL SS-"I''m dead, Jillian has killed me" I think I''ll be on level I for quite some time, I"m scared to see what lies beyond...I wish her ab sections were a little harder (mine are disproportionately strong, wish they weren''t covered with flab b/c I might be ripped underneath
3.gif
) and I don''t like her stretches, but the actual work out, very efficient and just what I can fit into my schedule. So BIG BIG thanks for the rec everyone!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hey there everyone!!!

I''ve been MIA for the beginning of hte week. I wanted to say YAY DEEGEE! for the discount for your insurance! That''s awesome! 65 lbs is a great accomplishment!

Rod, hope your day is better today. I had a crappy Tuesday as well. Today i have a training session.

Thurs and Fri I probably will not be able to get a workout in. Thurs is dinner & a sketch comedy show with James, sis, sis''s BF and two friends. Friday is Sister''s happy hour for quitting her job. But I think Sat AM will be yoga and I"m goign to try to do something at home at night. Maybe some body weight exercises and abs.

Gotta get ready for my session. I''ll check in when I get back

~Lisa

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
bella~ lol about being ripped. I''m the same way. The strength moves and ab moves aren''t really strenuous (except for the shoulders for me) in the first level but the cardio nearly did me in! So glad you''re liking it. It really does fit easily into the day and you''ve really accomplished something.

Hey, lliang! Have fun with your family!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I tanked dinner-mashed potatoes a about 6 servings of homemade toffee does not a dinner make, esp,. when you only had 200 left in your day and were planning salad. Sigh! I start back to class tomorrow so I''ll be packing my meals which should help and I''m going to do yoga in the am (I don''t think my neighbors are ready for the jumping/creaking of the 30 day shred in the am yet...)

I''m going to stick to the bottom of my cal range for the next few days and hope that helps...right now I feel like I ate a brick of lead.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......I''m tired of whining, so I''ll just say the day started off really badly, but ended better. I actually got to leave work early, because I had a dental appointment, which meant I was able to get to the gym a bit early and I had a really good workout. At least when I''m working out, I block out the world and I really concentrate on working out. My body appreciates it and so does my brain. Supposedly, the guy who wants to buy our place is meeting our realtor tomorrow after work to write an offer, but it will be a contingent offer and he doesn''t want to close till June at the earliest, so even if we get this contract, we''ll have to keep our place on the market and the buyer will get first right of refusal if anyone else wants to buy it. Not that people are like standing in line to buy our place.

Charbie, we do get penalized for doing well. In my world, they don''t care what we did last year, last week or yesterday. They only care about what we''re going to do today, tomorrow, and next week. And when you prove you can deliver, they expect you to deliver more. I feel your pain........

I''m sorry for these fly-by''s without hellos to everyone individually, but it''s already after 10 and I still have some work to do before shutting down. Hello everyone.....and good night.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Just a quicky on hump day (I typed that and realized it could be borderline inappropriate
3.gif
)

I was gonna say that eats were bad today, but I''m kinda proud. I''ve got good news and bad news: bad news is that I got super busy right when I walked in the door today and ended up missing out on my oatmeal....the first time in 10 days. Second piece of bad news: I had to eat fast tood for two meals...ick. the good news: at mcdonalds, I ordered a burger no mayo, and instead of fries I got a side salad with low cal dressing...yippee! I then had chipotle for dinner, and got a veggie bowl, then only ate less than half of it. The chips were my downfall, but I skipped out on beer again at bowling, so even when I totalled my cals for the day I was actually in the lower range!

Oh, and the choco lab in my avatar of my angels ate a pen today...on the couch. Its stained. I wish I could figure out how to put devil horns on him...he really is my wild child puppy. Grrrrrr!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.The in-laws made it home late last night.They said they were very happy to see their house.We are meeting them for supper tomorrow.

Tlh, I made it through day 2 with my contacts.It is so nice to see at a distance.Sorry things are a bit stressful for you.Yay for new bowls.

Somethingshiny, I am feeling better thanks. I am glad you are able to eat healthy meals now.Take it easy so you don’t get motion sickness.

Sharon, yay for a great workout and for weighing the same.

Bella, have fun with your DVD.

Lisa, sounds like you have some busy days ahead.The comedy sketch show sounds fun.

Rod, I hate to hear that you might get a contingency offer on your place.Doesn’t sound too favorable to you and Charlie.

Charbie, sounds like you made wise choices at McDonalds.Sorry about the ink on the couch.

Take care.

Marcy

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone!

Got back from our session. Dinner was leftover paella and some chicken tortilla soup, minus the tortilla. It was nice and spicy, just how we like it :)

Rod, I''m glad today was much better for you.The gym sounds awesome. Much dust on your way re: the house stuff.

Marcy, glad your ILs made it home. Hope you dinner with them goes well. :)

Charbie! Rock it with the great decisions. Y''see you''ve proven that you dont'' have to be a slave to the calorie counting, and still have a lot of flexibility, just by making good choices :)

Bella, tomorrow will be a new day and you can start over with the calorie range.

SS, I''m glad your eats are back on track. How''s the working out going? Have you been able to do any light weights?

~Lisa

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
yay Charbie
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone! Last night I did 2 miles on the elliptical (there were no treadmills open!) and then did another 4 miles on the bike after my shoulder kicked in. I''m hoping that this is just some kind of vitamin/mineral deficiency. It''s baffling to me. I''m running stairs and doing yoga tonight.

Rod - I hope today is better
Skippy - can I have your warmer weather??

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Marcy- I''m glad your inlaws got home safely!

Sorry I don''t have time to say hi to all individually. It is crazy busy right now. I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
So last week I was walking to the gym and stepped down from the sidewalk onto the street and felt a "pop" followed by some pain in my knee. Things like that happen from time to time because I have bad knees (you would think a 21 year old would have working knees, but I've already been told I'll have bad arthritis and knee replacements when I get older - my husband makes fun of me all the time because sometimes I sound like a 90 year old when I talk about my knees!)

Anyway, I figured it was just another thing on the long list of things wrong with my knees, and as usual, it would hurt for a couple minutes and then go away. So I continued to the gym and worked out anyway. The next morning I woke up and it hurt to walk. Now it's been getting progressively worse and worse each day (but I still keep going to the gym because I *just* joined and I really want to go and I enjoy it!) But today it was pretty bad. I can't straighten my leg all the way and it's extremely painful walking up and down stairs. I don't know if I should go to the gym tonight - DH says I should rest it and ask my father to look at it tomorrow (he's an orthopedic surgeon) but I really want to go work out and it doesn't hurt that much on the elliptical because I'm not lifting or putting down my feet - so it's not much stress on my knee. I want to go for a half hour to do the elliptical and then do some weights for a little while.

This is so frustrating. DH and I finally join a gym, we enjoy going, and then I manage to do this to myself. I keep hoping it'll just go away on its own soon.
8.gif

ETA: Sorry I'm so down. I really don't mean to be, it's just been a stressful week with this and other things. I hope everyone's workouts are going well, and I'm sorry for not saying something to each of you individually!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had a reply to everyone and all of a sudden it was gone. Grrr! Now I see what everyone has been talking about.

Thanks for the kind words about my numbers! I knew I had been feeling better and had more energy, but seeing those numbers on paper really made me realize the importance of getting everything under control. Matt and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary today. Yay! He snuck up behind me at work with flowers, which I totally wasn''t expecting. The 2nd floor of our building is locked and no one is allowed up without being escorted, so he got one of my friends to sneak him in. We went to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant and had a very nice, quiet evening. My birthday is Saturday, and my mom has already called to let me know that she''s making my dinner and cake weight watcher friendly. I thought that was so sweet! Matt and I have already arranged for the neighbor kid to come over a few times on Saturday to take Lily out, and we''re going to take a day trip somewhere. We haven''t decided where yet, but we''re going somewhere! Have a great day Friday everyone!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......It was an OK day for a change. I made a placement, which is always a good thing to start one's day. Eating was good, but I'm usually pretty good on that front. Dinner was a nice healthy salad with fresh shrimp for added protein. Dessert was our usual 2 pieces of Lindt Dark chocolate. We understand the guyer did sign a contract to buy our place. The price is better than we had negotiated, BUT, it's because he doesn't want to close until June 15 and the contract is contingent on his loan, which he can't get approved till 60 days before closing, so while he seems committed to buy our place, it's not really a real contract until his financing contingency is removed. There really shouldn't be an issue with him getting the loan. He's an oncologist, makes way more money than someone his age should make and has zero debt. We'll keep the condo on the market incase he bails, but he says he's really serious about buying this place. At least after 2 years on the market, it's a glimmer of real hope.

Charbie, so your lab is actually Marley with a dark complexion, eh?? Sorry about the fast food, but it sounds like you make decent choices.........

Thanks Marcy.......Most contracts have contigencies to start with, but they're usually removed pretty quickly. In this case, they won't be eliminated for 2.5 months, but fingers crossed we'll make it work.

Thanks Lisa......Yummmm, I love Paella. The best I ever had was in Key West and I still remember it......yummmm

Hey Bella....

Woo Hoo dragon........2 miles on the elliptical is great!

Sorry for crazy busy tlh.........

Lilac, GO SEE YOUR FATHER. I've been there with pain and hoping it will go away. I went through 9 months of tortuous pain and then 3 months of intense physical therapy. And I could have avoided it all if I just hadn't been so stubborn. So, don't be stubborn.

OK....sleep well everyone. Thank whatever deity you thank that tomorrow is Friday!!

ETA: We must have posted at the same time deegee.........I've lost a few posts here lately and know how frustrating it is. Happy Anniversary!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Lilac- go get it looked at!

Yay Dragonfly!!!

Yay Rod-Glad your day was better

Deegee -have a great day trip!

Today was much better for me. Food on track
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
shred again tomorrow
2.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 9:59:02 PM
Author: Rod

Lilac, GO SEE YOUR FATHER. I''ve been there with pain and hoping it will go away. I went through 9 months of tortuous pain and then 3 months of intense physical therapy. And I could have avoided it all if I just hadn''t been so stubborn. So, don''t be stubborn.

Ok, Ok, I will.
7.gif
I finally called my father about a half hour ago and he told me to go to his office to see his partner tomorrow. She''ll take x-rays and look at my knee, but I have a feeling I''ll have to go for an MRI. I skipped the gym tonight because the knee was killing me, but DH and I compromised (because he didn''t want me to go to the gym because of the pain but I wanted to) and we did about a half hour of pilates DVD at home together. He''s never done pilates before and he needs to get the hang of it - he had no idea what he was doing! It was funny to watch.
3.gif
But with some practice, I''m sure he''ll get the hang of it.

deegee - Happy Anniversary!

Rod - Good to hear about the possible buyer for your place! Good luck!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.We met the in-laws for supper.I ate too much Mexican food.It was a nice evening though.

Lisa, your chicken tortilla soup sounds great.It is one of Marty’s favorites.

Hi Bella.

Dragonfly, sorry to hear your shoulder acted up but you sure had a great workout.

Hi Tlh.

Lilac, good luck at the doctor.I have degenerative arthritis in both knees so I have more than sympathy pains for you.I am glad you have good connections so I am sure your dad’s office will get you fixed up.

Deegee, Happy Anniversary!Tell Matt for me too.How sweet he surprised you with flowers and I am excited you get to go away on a little trip somewhere.Have fun.

Rod, that is great news but I am sorry you have to wait a few months to know for sure on your condo.I am glad it is a good offer though.

I am off to get ready for bed. Best hurry my "bedtime" is in 18 minutes.
35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
lilac- sounds like you have weak muscles surrounding your knees. I"m glad you''ll go see your dad!!! Maybe work with a PT to find out what strength exercises you need to do. Work on strengthening those areas around the knee. Skip out on cardio for awhile, and work on your balance, and strength. A lot of the best exercises remind me of stuff from a jane fonda video. Then when you strengthen the muscles that help keep your knee in alignment, you can try some cardio.

DG- CONGRATS and happy ann! 15 years, that is awesome! and happy birthday too! Have fun!

Rod- I''m excited about the possibility of a sale- yay! Dinner sounds good, and I''m happy you got a candidate placed. What a great day!!! Enjoy sushi tonight!

bella- good job on your eats.

marcy- ha! mexican food is my weakness too. I just stick w/ the shrimp tacos to keep it safe... but those chips! grrrr. Have a good weekend.

Hi all. Things are good. Still busy at work. Hubs and I are running the marathon this weekend. So we''ll be pretty busy doing that. So I slept in today... and won''t do much but walking around at the expo tomorrow. Hope all have a gr8 weekend.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone. So the verdict is that I have severe tension in my back, to the point that it''s affecting my physical performance. When the doctor tried gently massaging my upper back, my body arched reflexively away. Le Sigh. I''m going to be doing potassium and magnesium, and she''s added a muscle relaxant and I have to take IBU profin 3 times daily for 20 days to see if we can get some of the tension to die down. I''m to do heat pads after running, and up my yoga to every day for at least a half hour, and see where we are in 20 days. Meanwhile I''m hoping to continue training for my half marathon. It could be worse right?? I''m going to try some different mental exercises as well to help me to not stress so hard.

Dee Gee- HAPPY 15

Rod - I HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU

lilac - good luck with everything

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly, I am so sorry. Be careful with that...is your Dr ok with you continuing to train for the half marathon?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lilac and DF~ I hope you both get to feeling better!

Not much to report. I''m doing okay with eating although the MS has come back. Hopefully it''ll take a hike again soon! I need to go through spark and see if I can figure out if something has triggered it.

Not much working out. My pubic bone feels like it''s been cracked with a hammer! So, most of my yoga doesn''t work and neither do aerobic type exercises. Me and my ball, that''s all I got...

JT goes to preschool on Fri mornings. Last night he asked what they were going to have for snack time today. I told him I didn''t know and he replied, "I hope we have fruit instead of snack!" I am so glad that he''s developed healthy eating habits. It''s weird but I feel like I''ve accomplished something as a mother.

That''s all for now, hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........Another not bad day. How about that? Two, not bad days in a row!! I was incredibly busy at work. Always a good thing and nothing went wrong either, another good thing. At 2:30, Charlie came by the office and our realtor brought us the contract, which we signed. So theoretically, we''re under contract, but we need to just kind of put it out of our heads until his financing is approved. The buyer (our neighbor) sent me a text message tonight saying he''s really excited we''re under contract and I know he really loves our place, so we''ll just have to believe all''s going to work out. Sushi tonight was fun. We met our friend (the one who had breast cancer (I"ve written about her before) and it was nice to see her doing so well. We actually have to be up and out early tomorrow morning as oddly enigh, our condo had a scheduled showing in the morning and our contract with our neighbor does say the place will stay listed until he removes the financing contingency (that will be April 15). We''ll do the gym tomorrow afternoon. We''re not sure what we''ll do for dinner tomorrow night. I''m rooting for pizza, but we''ll see......

Bella, I''m glad your day was better too!

Lilac, I''m glad you''re going to see your dad''s partner. And I do think and MRI is a good idea. It wasn''t until I had mine (again after 9 months of pain - being stubborn isn''t smart for sure) that I found out I was in trouble. And Physical Therapy was my savior........

Thanks Marcy........At least for us, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Glad you enjoyed Mexican with the inlaws.......

Thanks so much tlh!! Woo Hoo for the marathon this weekend. I hope you both have a great time!!

I''m so sorry about the tension in your back dragon. I hope the doctor''s recommendations help a lot. I hope it''s OK to keep training for the race??

Good for you instilling a love of healthier foods in JT, Shiny!! I''m sorry the MS has come back. Will that last into other trimesters?

OK........I''m heading to bed soon. Have a great Saturday everyone.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results