shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 6th April till 12th April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good morning, ya''ll!
35.gif

After my run, the DH and I went for a long walk. It was oh so warm after what we''ve had these last few months, and everyone was out and about! I''ll run again this morning, then I plan on making traditional Easter bread. (babka).. yum!

Keep well folks!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Have a Happy and Healthy Easter!The highlight of my day is I got a pink Blackberry phone.It’s fun but I still have a lot to learn to use it.

I went to the gem show and was disappointed in their selection of loose gemstones.It was fun to look anyway.While there I did pay close attention to tourmalines and decided to not purchase Dan’s new teal tourmaline.They are pretty but I like stones like sapphire, aqua and garnets better.And diamonds of course.

Skippy, congratulations for losing what you gained.Woo hoo!!!!Painting sounds like a chore.I hope you were able to squeeze in a walk.

Sharon, glad to hear you finally had a nice, warm day.Enjoy your bread!

Take care.

Marcy

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter everyone!

Sorry for the rather long self-centered post ahead. First, I want to say thank you for the birthday wishes for my husband, D. I apologize for not thanking you guys earlier, but I haven''t had much time for PS. D. and I are putting off celebrating his birthday until we feel in a more celebratory mood, but it was still a fun day nonetheless. I went to my conference for the first three days of the week, and then D. and I hung out at home, went for walks, etc. It was nice to get home a little earlier than I usually do.

I can get 1 grad. credit by doing some additional work after the conference ended, so I''ve been working on that this week. I have a little over 15 credits past my masters'' level, and I''m slowly working toward my masters plus 30 credits. It doesn''t give me another degree but it does bump me up a little higher on our pay scale. That''s why I haven''t been around.

I seem to be on a yo-yo of sorts. One week I''ll be really into eating well and exercising, and the next week, I''ll fall off the wagon. I NEED to do better more consistently. I have been sticking with Zumba though!

I hope everyone is doing well. I''m sorry that I don''t have time to check in with everyone individually, but I''m on the way out the door to go to brunch with my parents. D. is sick, so he''s still sleeping. I''ll try to check in again later.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
The weather has threatened rain all weekend but it hasn''t happened yet. So instead of doing my walk jog routine this morning I tried something new. I used the comcast free on demand fitness videos and did some pilates and abs. I need to get some hand weights to have at home so I can do some of the other videos in the future.

Marcy,
Yay for the new pink phone! Pink things are always fun!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter kids!

Have been bad about checking in this week, but good about working out (except on Thursday, when I just COULD NOT fit it in).

Not much exciting to report. So strange to have a Sunday "off"! Going to do some stuff for clients and then go out to dinner with someone in my complex.

Hope the Big Bunny brought everyone a little sweet something!

35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter!! Did church and got together w/family this morning. I cleaned this afternoon; moped cleaned the kitchen and did laundry.
3.gif
We painted the guest room and it looks fabulous; doesn't new paint make everything look so fresh and clean? It is still cloudy; it rained all day yesterday and part of the morning today. I am looking forward to nice weather in the next few weeks.

I just got back from a 3 mile walk. I am warming up Alexia Potatoes, w/ an arugula salad (avocado, and cucumber) and baked chicken. Hope everyone is having a very wonderful Sunday!

DEEJAY, hope you got some delicious chocolate; mine was a fiber one bar. hehe

ZOE, aww, thinking of you honey.

MARCY, yay for a new phone!!!!

APPLE, rain was here so maybe it will make its way to you tomorrow?

ROD, is Charlie back? thinking of you hon.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy Easter!I hope you had a great day.We were really lazy today.I worked on laundry and made low fat lasagna.Marty made us some garlic bread to go with it.We had a glass of wine and our tiny chocolate Lindt Easter bunny.I decided to make some gingerbread from scratch and will take it to work tomorrow to get rid of the rest of it.

Zoe, good for you working on getting your masters plus.I am sure that takes a lot of time.I am glad you and your husband had fun on his birthday in spite of not having a big celebration.I hope your husband feels better soon.

Appletini, yay for taking advantage of the free exercise videos.I walked on the treadmill this morning.We had rain today too but the sun is out now.Our forecast actually has weather in the 50’s and 60’s.Yippee!I agree pink things are always fun.Of course Marty tells me I buy them for fashion accessories rather than technology.My response is “And?”Tee hee.

DeeJay, it was strange to have an off day today.I actually was headed to the mall and then remember it was Easter.

Skippy, sounds like you were busy today.I am looking forward to nicer weather too.

Take care.

Marcy

appletini

Ideal_Rock
The storm came through while we were at brunch and then it was sunny for the rest of the day so DH and I went for a walk!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Appletini, I am glad the storm cleared out and you were able to go for a nice walk. I went to the post office after the sun came out here and was looking for a rainbow but no luck. I wanted to chase down that pot of golf.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results