shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 4th May till 10th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2009 5:28:27 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 5/7/2009 5:03:24 PM

Author: bee*

Ah, I should have known you guys were in lbs as I remember Miranda getting weighed in SATC!

Thanks Skippy! I know what you''re saying about hating the class and loving it at the same time. I found the same thing in the tone class that I did last week. I wish I was a bit skinnier still-well, a lot! I want to lose about another 30lbs. Is it your weigh in night soon? You''re so close to your goal weight!!
Oh I almost forgot Miranda did weight watchers in SATC; I miss that show. My weigh in is on Sat; I am getting close. I was bad for a couple of months and just maintaining but now I buckled down because I am getting pretty close 7 lbs, yay, and thanks! Oh you are doing awesome!!! That picture of your with sweet Amber is great, look at you; tiny!!! Your tone class sounds great; those classes really push a person to the next level so kudos Miss Bee
9.gif

I miss it too! I love that show. Last time I was in the US I had to get one of those doughnuts that she eats after the WW meeting, but I wasn''t too fond of it! 7 lbs will be gone off you in no time! I''m so excited for you! I''d say it''s such a great feeling to be so close to your goal! Are you going to treat yourself to anything as a reward? Thank you for the kudos!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went! I didn''t want to. I was so tired and probably only had 5 hours of sleep last night. I couldn''t nap b/c by the time T FINALLY went down I only had an hour before I had to start getting ready and that would have made me feel worse. Tessa did fine (thank goodness). I think it was a good distraction. As soon as we got in the car she started crying. *sigh* Class was SO hard. I started sweating in the first 5 mins. My hair curled (not even kidding!) but it felt good b/c I know you gotta sweat to lost it. So that is 3 hours of cardio, 1 hour of cardio and probably another hour of walking with T in the neighborhood. Might take tomorrow off. I am sore and probably will be more sore tomorrow.

Bee, I think it will be a good mixture. I was really excited b/c my lower belly was sore and that has never happen with the weight machines or on my own. Of course (as a mom) that is my trouble spot...one of them at least
3.gif

El, thanks. I am shocking myself since I have never been working out before.

Skippy, I think portion size is major. I am sure it was fine. Sorry to hear about your hand! Ouch! Enjoy your class and pizza! I wanted to try Yoga but the times are bad (all when child watch is closed or she is sleeping). I do weights on my own but I think this will be more effective.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back from Sports Challenge; we had a sub but the sub was pretty good in a different way. We used the bosu and the ball, bands and weights. We moved the most of the time but it wasn't sprinting and jump rope where our heart rates get super high. It was a good workout though and a lot more muscle work vs cardio. We did do planks, side planks, push ups, sit ups, and squats and lunges of the bosu.

I made pizza; it had been about 3 weeks since I have done that. I bought the fresh mozzarella from Whole foods and used the fresh basil and it was fabulous!
Hope everyone has a great evening
35.gif

BEE, oh bummer on the donut. There have been times I have built things up and they turned out not to be just okay; that happens to me at restaurants sometimes. I heard they were suppose to make a SATC movie 2; I wonder if that will still happen. I still like the series better for some reason. You know I haven't even thought of a reward; that is a good question and I should reward myself. Maybe a few new outfits? hehe Thank you for the kudos.

TACORI, yay for your workout girl! Hope you get lots of sleep tonight and Tessa feels better soon.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone. This has to be a quick fly-by.........It was a usual ''uber'' long day. When I woke up this morning, I noticed my leg hurt just a teensy bit less. It still hurt, but today was definitely less painful. Yay for the chiropractor. I went to the gym tonight. And I worked out hard as usual. I even got on the elliptical, but that wasn''t the best idea as my leg started burning pretty bad at about 7 minutes into my run, so I decided to not push it and just go sit in the sauna and call it a night. I''m sitting on an ice-pack as I type this. Tomorrow, right after work, I have my 2nd chiro appointment. Since I was feeling better this morning, I''m pretty confident this too shall pass and as Skippy said (thank you dear Skippy), soon I''ll be smokin the elliptical again!!

I need to get some rest before starting a new day. Work is still stressful and I''m sure has in some way contributed to my pinched nerve. Stress is a bad thing all around. We need to do all we can to avoid letting stress get in the way of our lives (said the pot calling the kettle!). Take care everyone.........Rod out.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.I went to bed at my normal time and did sleep about 6 to 6 ½ hours all at once.I feel much better today and even wore my contacts.

I hate healthy today except supper was okay calorie wise but not food wise.Marty worked late and had to be home to call in for a conference call by 6:30 so we picked up burgers and fries.I threw out one bun and only ate a few fries.Not too bad but I had a healthier meal planned for us at home.

I am glad to see tomorrow is finally Friday.

I sent off a few more requests to JA today on diamonds that are a few hundred more than the ones I was looking before.He and his gemologist like an EC that is pretty much a square with a ratio of 1:1.06.It looks pretty though.I don’t have a square stone right now.It’s a good deal if it turns out to be a good diamond.He is giving me honest opinions steering me away from those with large windows.

Rod, it sounds like the chiropractor will be helpful for your leg.Sorry to hear the elliptical bothered your leg tonight though.JA has been better at the emails.I am sure I am driving him crazy with I want an idealscope and crown height on this one. I did eat plenty of protein today and slept pretty well.We are just insomniacs sometime, huh?

Addy, you do have a long day.I used to get up early to do leg weights for my knees.I guess I am not that ambitious anymore.

Bee, I love cereal for supper too.I am sure Marty would look like I just beat him if I served that to him for supper though.LOL.I use the 96% lean hamburger and 2% cheese for tacos.We have lettuce, tomatoes and onions too.Marty puts refried beans in his.The taco shells I get are 50 calories each so I can easily get 2 tacos for within my 400 calorie range.

Kimi, I am glad to hear the scale went down.Woo hoo!I don’t have a kindle and I don’t know if I’d like it either.It might be handy on a trip or camping but I am like you, there is nothing like reading a good old fashioned book.

DeeJay, I had to move my alarm so I have to get up or I would hit the snooze alarm until noon.

Elmorton, yeah for losing 5 pounds.Congratulations.Have a great time with your friend this weekend.I can’t believe I am thinking about a square emerald cut but the stone looks very pretty.The idealscope image will probably make up my mind.

Tacori, I am sure being a mom you sleep lightly anyway.Marty always says a gnat flying by will wake me up.The other night our local guard was out with helicopters until after midnight.I think I was the only one in town who heard them.Yay for a great work out in spite of being tired. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Skippy, wow the temperatures are really shooting up there.We are going to cool down to the 50’s again with snow expected on Saturday.How cute the turtle has a red face.Ouch for slamming your hand and hurting your shoulder.I hope you are okay and get better soon.

Take care.

Marcy

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Happy end of the week everyone!
35.gif
All in all I had an OK week, but it has gotten quite hot here and I definitely feel water retention as I am getting used to the heat/humidity again so I decided to stay off the scale to avoid the ''I gained weight . . . might as well eat a cookie'' thing I tend to do and just try to keep up eating decently. I took a tennis lesson yesterday and felt a creaky knee this morning so it was my day off from working out.
1.gif
Have a wonderful weekend!

Lliang - thinking of you with the job hunt, good luck!

Tacori - I too am spectacularly inflexible. Once the trainer said to me "you know, Babysteps, MOST people b*tch during the weight training, not during the 5 min. of stretching at the end!!" - it is REALLY hard for me. Good on you for the Pilates class, it is really great for your core - and amazing how sore it can make you thru tiny motions!

KimberlyH - congrats on your weight loss! summer is coming soon . . . more time for you
1.gif
I have a Kindle - still prefer books by far but it is GREAT for taking on a 16 hour flight - multiple books and no weight to haul (I am always carrying so much kid stuff anyway, it is a real help to not have to tote books)

Addy - congrats on getting up and running, that is NOT easy (I am so not a morning person)

Dee*Jay - you are so consistent, that is still my goal. And I don''t think I can do 100 of . . . anything!

Rod - am late to the thread but just wondered, to supplement the chiro have you tried a foam roller on your leg (can help loosen the tight connective tissue) and/or acupuncture? hope it is feeling incrementally better day by day

Elmorton - yea for the weight loss (and you are right, don''t scale-obsess!) have a fun weekend w/ your friend
1.gif

MarcyC - hope you get some good rest over the weekend; it is one of those things you just can''t force; glad you are getting good response from JA on your diamond search - good luck!

Skippy - Planks and side planks KILL me! you have motivated me to try a group class next week, I am going to try ''Body Pump'' - it looks hard but fun - I will let you all know how it goes!

Bee* - you are so busy right now, be proud of how balanced you are and don''t be hard on yourself for a hectic day - you squeeze a lot into each day
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
YIPPPEEEEE I just jogged 2 miles straight (and a mini hill)
9.gif
and then walked; which gave me 3.75 miles of cardio total. I am probably the slowest jogger out there but I did it. hehe Thanks Addy for inspiring me; I saw my BIL on Wed and he was teasing me to get past my 1.5 mi and I did!

Okay, I do have a question my right sock seemed to rub the inside of my foot and it bothered me; what socks do you wear when jogging? I have running shoes but I just wear thin cotton socks. TIA. My triceps are sore from last night; off to do some sit ups and lower back.

Hubby is out for a bike ride and then we are going to see the new Star Trek movie
35.gif
TGIF friends!!! Any fun plans this weekend? Hope all you mom's have a great Mother's day!!!!
emlove.gif

ROD, aw honey, I hope your hip gets better each day; I am sorry about the elliptical. You know you have really inspired me to do lots more core work so I need to tell you thank you; I also like to go to the core performance website for some ideas too. Hope you have a great sushi night!!! Oh before I forget my left plank is so much worse than my right; do I need to work harder on my left since it is weak?? I don't want to be lopsided. ehehe

MARCY, yay for gettting a good nights sleep. Yay for Friday!!! Any fun plans this weekend? Wow, the 50's; I want cooler weather but maybe tomorrow we will get back down into the 80's due to that ool front. EEK and SNOW, you need to move over here; that is too much snow. heheh Plus it would be fun to live by you. hehe

BABYSTEPS, yay power pump sounds like a great class, go bsteps go.
9.gif
I love group workouts w/weights because if I am just out in the weight room I am slow and it takes longer to cover all muscle groups and in class I get the most benefit working lots of areas and combining areas like squats with rows and lunges with biceps, bridges on the ball with triceps, etc. Yay for continuing to eat healthy sounds like you will be successful; great job!!! Keep me posted on your class, yay!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 11:33:19 AM
Author: Skippy123
YIPPPEEEEE I just jogged 2 miles straight (and a mini hill)
9.gif
and then walked; which gave me 3.75 miles of cardio total. I am probably the slowest jogger out there but I did it. hehe Thanks Addy for inspiring me; I saw my BIL on Wed and he was teasing me to get past my 1.5 mi and I did!

Okay, I do have a question my right sock seemed to rub the inside of my foot and it bothered me; what socks do you wear when jogging? I have running shoes but I just wear thin cotton socks. TIA. My triceps are sore from last night; off to do some sit ups and lower back.
Hey Skipppy! Yay for running :). I wear socks from Road Runner Sports - their brand. I think I get the medium weight, but they make extra cushioning, super thin, and all different heights. I looooove them - now when I put on my regular cotton socks in the house they feel funny to me b/c they aren''t as tight and they rub around everywhere. My friend really likes the SmartWool socks. I think you''ll be fine with any sock that''s marketed as moisture wicking though!

I used to post here some, but just have been lurking. Everyone is doing fabulously as always. I have been running a TON since mid-February and FINALLY have gotten to a point where I can actually run for extended periods of time without stopping to walk. I''ve done 2 5K''s this season so far and have cut 2 minutes off my personal records (and like 6 minutes from last years times which were just sad). I have a 5 mile race coming up on Memorial day weekend and I am excited for it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I had a morning of mixed emotions. The pound I lost over the weekend came back.
39.gif
I could really see it in my tummy!! Good news is it should be the next area to go, right?

But on the plus side, my work belt was too loose at its usual setting so I had to go to the next notch!

I didn''t have time for a run this morning so hubby and I are going for a long walk in a bit.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evening everyone! Exam went well today-had to do two types of suturing and they seemed happy so hopefully I passed! I was asked to work this evening after the exam as they were short staffed, so that''s where I spent my evening. I''m going to get up early in the morning and go to the gym. I can''t wait as I''ve really missed it this week.

Tacori-woohoo for going!! I have an issue with my lower belly too-I don''t think it will ever be flat.

Skippy-some new outfits would be great. When I get to goal, that''s how I''m going to reward myself too. I heard that they were making SATC 2 as well-I hope they do! Well done on the jogging-that''s amazing!!

Rod-woohoo for your leg improving Rod. You''ll be back on the elliptical before you know it!

marcy-D thinks I''m crazy when I have cereal for dinner too-I really enjoyed it though yesterday. Was so good. Do you try and keep your dinner to 400 calories? I''m often wondering how to split up my calories for the day. Might try making Tacos on Sunday.

babysteps-thank you! I''m like you in that if I think I might weigh a bit heavier I don''t weigh myself. I''d rather wait a few days till I feel a bit better!

Danielle-congrats on the running! I''d love to be at that stage.

White Orchid-yay for a looser belt! That pound will be gone in no time!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kudos on my 2 mile jog!!
35.gif
I will walk tomorrow and jog again on Sunday.

Hubby and I saw Startrek and I really enjoyed it. We also stopped by REI for socks but I will order some from road runners too. Hubby and I are having boca burgers w/TJ's sweet potato fries and a nice arugula salad with tomatoes. Hubby biked today too; I think he said he did 20 miles which is great. We stopped by the bike store because he wants to get a new light weight bike this summer so his goal is to bike the price of the new bike so he has done 300 mi so far so he is getting there. It is about 93 degrees and we have the airconditioner official on for the first time this season. hehe
Happy Friday all
9.gif

DANIELLE, I want to jog again on Sunday so I went to REI and bought 1 pair of socks but I did bookmark that website so I can buy the 3 pack from them; thank you so much. I appreciate your input. Awesome with your 2 5k's; you are doing FABULOUS.
36.gif
Good to see you and you sound like you are in great shape; please stop in and let us know what other races you will be doing; it is quite inspiring to hear about you!!! yay for the Memorial day race!!!

WHITE ORCHID, yay, you really have done well and don't let that 1 lb get you down; it might even be water weight from eating something salty. Keep up the good work!!! Yay for a long run!!!

BEE, Yay for doing well on your exams today!!! Sending you lots of good luck and knowing you you will do great! Yay for the gym; you are doing awesome! Oh some new outfits would be great; would you get some new Manolo's too? hehe
31.gif
27.gif
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JUST NOW back from the gym - ACK!!! I actually put my gym clothes on three times before I actually made it there today.
20.gif
Did a hour on the bike, which actually went pretty fast considering how much I hate it, LOL, and then two hard sets of arms and 100 bridges.

Have some going out options, but really just want to stay in tonight and do nothing. Sad but true, ha ha! If anyone wants me I'll be up on the fourth floor with a good book and a glass of wine once I get out of the shower.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I just realized I said "actually" three times in a four line post.

Actually, I think I better go have another glass of wine...
3.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy Friday.The weather is cooling off and we have snow and rain in our forecast for the weekend.We have a busy weekend planned most of which is centered around eating.AAK!Family dinners but I will try to be reasonable.

JA has offered up 2 diamonds they think meet my wish list.I almost ordered one of them today but decided to wait and see the Idealscope images of them first.I posted pictures and stats on them in Rocky Talk if you want to venture over there and offer me any opinions or comments.A few of the EC have already said “no” and I trust their opinions.

I drove off my walk tonight (I ran an errand so I decided to see how far it was) and it was right at a mile.Woo hoo!If the weather isn’t too bad I will walk my route again.I like it because it’s mostly dirt roads and not too busy with traffic.

Babysteps, heat does kick up water retention for me too.I hope your knee is doing better now.I am glad to hear your opinion on the Kindle.DH might like one for travel.I hope to sleep in tomorrow.That would be GREAT!

Skippy, congratulations for jogging 2 miles.That is awesome.I am glad you liked the Star Trek movie.We will be going sometime soon too.I am sure Marty would move there (or anywhere warmer) right now.He is not happy to hear he might not be able to play golf again this weekend.If I lived there we could go for walks together.FUN!

Danielle, I will try some of Road Runner’s socks.I buy shoes from them frequently.

White Orchid, that is awesome to tighten your belt another notch.

Bee, are you done with exams now?I hope so.My calories are broke up roughly like this:BF 200 cals, lunch 300 – 400 cals, supper 300 – 400 cals, a mid morning and afternoon snack around 100 cals each and a treat at night anywhere from 30 to 130 calories.Eating every few hours keeps me from getting very hungry.

DeeJay, I actually had 2 glasses of wine tonight.They were delicious.LOL.

Take care.

Marcy

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone! I''m just waiting to digest my breakfast a bit more and then I''m off to the gym and then it''s study for me for the day. One more week and then I''m free!!

Skippy-I would love some more Manolos but with the wedding, we''re putting all of our money into that! Glad you enjoyed Startrek!

Dee*Jay-hope you enjoyed the wine! I love nights in with a glass of wine and a book!

marcy-can''t believe that you have snow forecast! Thanks for breaking down the calories for me. I can feel myself going a bit overboard with my eating while I''m home studying so I need to be more strict on myself. Enjoy your weekend and I hope that Idealscope image looks great. Can''t wait to see which one you get!

Talk to you all later today!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee, it seems like you have weeks worth of exams but that''s probably just my perception of it. When I first started I was eating more at meals and no snacks and found it harder to do it that way and I was often hungry. Karl and Storm don''t like the square EC at all. They said the pavillion has issues and once I read an article Karl suggested I saw what they were talking about. I am guessing the center would be a "dead zone". Rats. I think I will see what I can find in person in Denver in a few weeks. I actually found a YG ring mounting I love that would look dynamite with a gorgeous colored stone so maybe I will go that route if the EC diamond project doesn''t work for me. Or maybe I should just save my money. That would be the smart thing to do.
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh it feels like weeks worth to me too. We have three weeks of it and then a break and then an oral exam. Roll on the summer!! That''s a pity that the new diamonds don''t seem up to scratch. A coloured stone would be beautiful though in a YG setting. Obviously saving money would be sensible too, but who wants to be sensible
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Had a crazy crazy client day, but got up early to work out first. Did the dreadmill, and upped my running by 10% (so I went 2.2 miles at 6.7 mph, and walked the other 3.2 miles at 4.2). I''ll do the elliptical and arms tomorrow, but on Monday I think I will go over to a track by the lake and try running outside if the weather is nice.

Meeting some friends of mine in town from Brazil for dinner. They want Chicago style pizza... translation: heart attack on a plate! Thick crust... about an inch of pure cheese... some sort of pepperoni or sausage for good measure... KAK!!! Oh well, I''ve been good for several days now (although the scale has put me at 125.2 for for counsecutive days in a row regardless of what I eat
33.gif
) so I''m going to enjoy it.

Gotta hop! See you all tomorrow!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Saturday. J and I went on a 4.5 mile hike this morning. Lots of fun, it''s beautiful out. Tacos and fruit salad for dinner. I cancelled our gym membership this week. J never uses it and since I''ve changed jobs it''s no longer convenient for me (it was 5 minutes from my old job, it''s 30 minutes from my new job and even further from our house). I''m sad, but I''ve been working out at home and outside and I just can''t justify spending the money right now.

Skip, I didn''t lose all of the weight, but some is better than none! I haven''t been on the scale since. Glad the chiro was able to help you.

Tacori, awesome job going to the gym even when you don''t feel like it.

Babysteps, I can totally understand the convenience of a Kindle. I''m glad you use yours. I could see myself buying one and only using it on rare occasions.

El, the three job day is always busy, but good. I''m ready for quiet when I get home, but I love all of the kids I get to see. I love the scale for holding me accountable, I hate it because I get obsessive. Work hard to find the balance.

Bee, wishing you a speedy, successful week.

Marcy, I hope the EC is exactly what you''re looking for.

WO, unfortunately we can''t lose in certain spots, my guess is you''re seeing bloat, lots of water or salt intake? You''ll lose the lb. in no time, most fluctuate that much, if not more, daily.

Dee, enjoy the pizza.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi my HLT friends.

35.gif
I hope you had a great Saturday.We got up about 7.Marty met a friend for coffee and I got up since the friendly neighborhood dog was barking.I heated up some frozen waffles leftover from last weekend for breakfast.I ran errands, got my hair cut and wandered by the diamond remount show at Kays but their EC were very included and gray so I didn’t even look at them.

Marty went to the driving range and I watched “Rachel is Getting Married” a rather dark movie but it was okay.I want to catch “Bride Wars” but it wasn’t on PPV so I will have to catch it another day.

We met my sister and her family for supper half way between our house and Denver.There were 14 of us.My little nephew and I kept going for walks outside so hopefully that burned off a little of the wine and peanut butter pie.

Our TV won’t turn on tonight so I hope that doesn’t cut in to my EC diamond budget.Rats.We have a smaller TV in our bedroom we could put out here but it’s quite a bit smaller.

Bee, I hope you got in a lot of studying today.Breaking out my calories that way sure worked for me.On weekends we tend to eat only 2 meals so I eat a bit more calories then and don’t have the in between snacks.I think that helped my body not get used to the same thing every day.The EC experts don’t care for the 2 diamonds I was considering at JA.The square looked cool but it’s not what I’ve been looking for and the EC they have for some reason just doesn’t appeal to me.I have poured over the EC JA has on their website but 99% of them have tables larger than their depth so they would look glassy.I will look in Denver next weekend.WF has a few that look worthy of checking out.I guess I will just have to be patient something I am NOT good at doing.

DeeJay, the Chicago Style pizza sounds divine.I hope you all have a great time catching up.

Kimi, that is wonderful you and J had a nice walk today. The gym being so far away from work would be inconvenient.When Marty was a weekend warrior we went to the gym on base for free and that was nice.He joined a gym for awhile after he got out of the military but rarely used it so he quit.

Well, take care and have a great Sunday.Those of you who are mothers have a very Happy Mother’s Day!

Marcy

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hello Friends!

I can''t believe that it''s just after 11p on Sat eve and this is my first post this week.

it''s been a hectic one as I was on a biz trip for a bit of it, and then had to get caught up at the office.

But I''m thrilled to report that I lost 2 lbs since weigh-in last week. I''m now officially down 20lbs! I''ve tried to be VERY good this week. eating more lean protein and veggies and upping my water intake.

I did miss 2 days of working out this week, as i just couldn''t get myself to workout while out of town. But DH and I awoke this morning and went for a 4 mile run. It felt great to get that out of the way early on, especially since we had a full day today.

We leave for vacation on Wednesday, so my plan is to do my best to keep things in check until then.

Here''s to a great Mother''s Day tomorrow for the mommies!

See you next week.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone! I got up early this morning so am just about to go to the gym and do an hour workout. Then it''s back to study. I got a lot done yesterday and stayed up till 2am as I was getting so much done. Tomorrow''s my big day as I have three exams so it will be very long. Talk to you later-enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Dee*Jay-that pizza sounds so good. Seeing as you''re exercising so much, you should definitely have some treats like that.

Kimberly-glad you enjoyed your hike. You''re definitely doing the right thing cancelling your gym membership if you''re not using it. They''re so expensive! Thank you for the good luck!

Marcy-From tomorrow, I''m going to try and split up my calories and see how I get on. I''m never patient either so I hope that you find one in Denver. I want to see pics
3.gif

Charger-enjoy the last few days before your vacation! Well done on your weight loss! 20lbs is huge!!

Talk to you all later
35.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday -- and Happy Mother''s Day! -- all!!!

We ended up going to the Grand Lux Cafe last night instead of having pizza. I *tried* to be good and ordered the swordfish, asking for extra veggies instead of the mashed potatoes too, but then the whole thing came out swimming in butter.
20.gif
Oh well. And for dessert I had a mocha that must have had three inches of whipped cream on it. Oh, and there were two glasses of wine involved too... Yikes! It certainly motivated me this morning to do my 65 mins on pennance on the hampster wheel, two hard sets of arms, and 100 bridges.

Not much else to report. I''m icing my shin right now, and then I''m heading over to the grocery store to get some yogurt and bananas and who knows what else. It''s not really that warm here (only in the 50s) but at least it''s sunny.

Hope all you moms out there have a fabulous day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.

35.gif
Well I got something rectangle today but it’s a 40” flat screen TV not something sparkly to wear.Oh well, I do have another teaching check on the 27th.I have to admit it’s a vast improvement over our 27/32 inch TV we had (I honestly don't remember the size of the one we had). We had to get a new TV stand too. Marty spent about 4 hours tonight taking everything apart and putting it back together. He has a DVD player, a PS3, a tuner and our satellite dish to hook up. I was helpful handing him cords. LOL.

We took my parents and Marty’s parents out today for Mother’s Day dinner.I think they all had a good time.I ate way too much but I have already weighed out my food for breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

ChargerGirl, congratulations for losing 20 pounds.

36.gif
That is awesome!Have fun on your vacation.Are you going anywhere fun?

Bee, PS dust coming your way for doing great on your 3 exams tomorrow.I hope the calories work well for you tomorrow.I will certainly post pictures of my EC diamond when I get it (once I find it that is).

DeeJay, I had some wine at dinner today too.We deserve a glass now and then.Isn’t it sad when you think you order something pretty healthy and then you get it and find out it wasn’t the best choice?

See you guys on next week’s thread.

Take care.

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results