shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 16th Nov till 22nd Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
DF_ your workout sounds fun. glad you were able to get all you needed done!

shiny- CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news!!!!
36.gif

deegee- yeah, I see a lot of coyotes - but never when I''ve got something that might appear tastey... and yeah, it is freaky! I cannot wait to hear how your caserole turns out. I just mash yams up by themselves, and then I''ll put marshmallows on top.. and serve w/ brown sugar so that people can season to taste. Let me know about yours! Congrats on the 1/2 pound!

Rod- glad you hit the gym. sorry you still got a cough. I hope you are better by saturday so you can really let go of some of this stress!

lisa - have fun at your HH! I''m sure they are dying to hear about your wedding honeymoon, and see some pics! Yeah, I know. I hate running in the summer too... but after awhile you do get sorta used to it. But after that chicago marathon in what... ''07? I just have to say, take the heat seriously.. Sorry you are working out solo... but maybe you can use this as a point to focus your energy inwards- and work on YOU. Sometimes partner workouts can be an inspiration... sometimes a distraction... at least, that is how it is for me... I get a bit chatty when I have a workout buddy...

marcy- I LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes HR reps have no sense of humor though! haha! I am pretty careful when I run... and very aware of my surroundings.. which is probably why I see so many of night''s wildlife! and definately hook yourself up with some different belts. They are really a hippy lady''s finest accessory... trust me!

Everyone HAPPY THURSDAY! My hubs is in training today... so we didn''t get to go to work together. We both decided to sleep in, he did his run before work since he didn''t have to be to the training seminar until 9! I just slept in, and decided to run after work... even though I kept fighting in my head... I''m running the LAs Vegas in 2 1/2 weeks. The event usually starts with fireworks instead of a gun. At 6am the race begins, and it is usually 40* at the start... what it was this morning... so I was saying... you can''t just run later on race day... but I know what 40* feels like, and I was just exhausted... so I just decided to turn off my inner nag, and get another hour+ of sleep! and it felt goooooood. Maybe hubs was right... turning on the heat makes me lazy! haha! Honeycrisp apples are in season and I''m sooo happy. I have one every morning as my midmorning snack... and they are just delish! I also tried these other apples... called cameo? or something.. they looked brownish.. but they were also pretty crisp and tastey, and not as pricey as the honeycrisps...

"Buddy: What about santa''s cookies? I suppose parents eat those too?" ELF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY team healthy lifestyle thread; sounds like everyone is doing GREAT!!!!

Hubby loved the pasta e fagioli; it was super easy to make. I went to Whole Foods and asked for chicken Italian sausage and they had none so it was nice they made some up for me because I don't really like turkey sausage and the regular sausage is just too greasy. I chopped up some onions, carrots, garlic and the spicy chicken sausage and sauteed that then then threw in 2 cans of tomotoes and then 2 cans of beans rinse and some pasta. Good thing he liked it because we will be eating it for a few days. hehe
41.gif
I plan to go for a walk since it is almost 60 degrees.

I went over to see my nephews and they are doing well. Hope everyone has a great Thurs!!!
35.gif
thanks friends about the sweaters!

TLH, yay for sleeping in! Yay for an evening run when it is warmer; you weather sounds nice; you sound like you are 10 degrees warmer. I love the desert; I like that we have pretty mild winters for the most part. do you ever get snow? A town 50 miles north of us and goes up in elevation gets lots of snow. hehe Oh that is right Sedonna and Flagstaff get a lot of snow! I remember one time hubby and I went to Sedonna for his bday in Feb and we ended up seeing lots of snow. It is pretty out there! hey I have seen those apples but never tried them; next time I am at WF's I will buy some! I love apples, yum for a healthy snack!

DRAGON, yum to the bbq shrimp, yummy! I love shrimp! hehe

SS, how fun JT will have a little bro or sis!

DEEGEE, woohoooo you are so AWESOME for doing great on your vacay and losing some weight, huge congrats
36.gif
You are a super star! You are doing fabulous!!

ROD, wooohoo for hitting the gym and your uber workouts!

LISA, lol about not raking leaves and your sister say you need a big yard. too funny! yum your dinner sounds good; pasta fagioli is super easy to make and add what you like. It seems pretty healthy if you go for lean meat and veggies and beans; I will make it again! Your meal sounds good!!! Yay for doing yoga!

MARCY, that is great they had healthy food; I hate hate hate when they put out unhealthy food. I mean companies want to pay less in healthcare so why not promote a corporate culture of eating right starting with the foods they serve at meetings and luncheons, etc; just my take on the whole thing.
2.gif
So good to hear that had healthy stuff!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Skip! Glad your pasta was good. I like to make giant batches of stuff too so we can eat it for days, especially with DH working second shift; he likes 2 hot meals a day now. Enjoy your warm weather walk!

deegee~ Thanks for the Denise Austin rec. I''ll look into pregnancy workouts because I definitely want to keep a firm grasp on my weight and recover quickly. Congrats on a good weigh-in!! Chili and Cheesies sound like a great supper!

Rod~ Thank you. So glad you''re feeling better and that you got in a good workout. Hope today isn''t so long for you.

llian~ Thanks, I''m not sure about yoga but I''d assume it''s fine. It''s what I''ve fallen back into. It doesn''t break a hard sweat or get me too winded or shaky so I think it''s probably great for both of us. I don''t know how you stand the heat for your class! I think I''d have a heat stroke!! Sorry your sis is away, I imagine it''s much easier and a lot more fun to have a buddy. Enjoy your tacos, they''re one of my favs!!

Marcy~ Thank you, we are all very excited! JT has even offered up his playroom for the baby''s room. Holy Cow! a hornet''s nest!!
23.gif
In the workplace, I appreciate the brevity and bluntness. I can''t stand the boss who beats around the bush and tells stories to make a point. I''ve never heard of Winter Hexagon or Winter Triangle. I googled it and it''s very interesting. Have a fun birthday dinner!

tlh~ Thanks! Yay for a sleep-in! Honey crisp are my favorite! Our peak season is September so I''ve been enjoying them for several weeks. The best ones are direct from the orchard. Now that the honeycrisps are past their prime, I can get them for a dollar a lb!

JT is so excited. Yesterday he got to tell my mom. He came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Can I tell Grammie the surprise?" I said yes so he proudly walked up to my mom and shouted "We''re having a baby!" My mom cried. It was too sweet. However, this morning he asked if we could hold off on having the baby and get a puppy!

I''ve done some heavy cleaning today for a party I''m having on Saturday and I hope to get some yoga in too. I''ve had to switch my workouts to afternoon when I''m less nauseous. I''m still using Spark to keep track of my foods but I can''t find anything to change my settings from losing weight. Anyone know a trick??

Have a great day, all!!

21.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 4:47:38 PM
Author: somethingshiny
JT is so excited. Yesterday he got to tell my mom. He came up to me and whispered in my ear, ''Can I tell Grammie the surprise?'' I said yes so he proudly walked up to my mom and shouted ''We''re having a baby!'' My mom cried. It was too sweet. However, this morning he asked if we could hold off on having the baby and get a puppy!

I''ve done some heavy cleaning today for a party I''m having on Saturday and I hope to get some yoga in too. I''ve had to switch my workouts to afternoon when I''m less nauseous. I''m still using Spark to keep track of my foods but I can''t find anything to change my settings from losing weight. Anyone know a trick??
I don''t know how to change the settings in spark people, maybe Marcy or the others know? sorry.

awwwww, how cute that your son told Grandma! I bet that moment was so wonderful and filled with love. LOL to JT; he will be a great big brother!!! Yay for yoga; hope your nausea goes away soon. Many congrats on the baby!!!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good evening, all!

Today was a great day at work. We had our Thanksgiving luncheon, and several people made weight watcher friendly dishes from the recipe packet our wonderful leader gave us yesterday. We had just returned to our offices when the electricity went out. The emergency lights came on, but ran down within 1/2 hr so we ended up sitting in little groups in complete darkness for another 1/2 hour and chatted until they told us to go home. Since I carpool with Matt and didn''t have a ride home, I went to the mall with some coworkers to kill a few hours. We had such a good time! Dinner was grilled pork chops, couscous, and steamed broccoli. Tasty.

Hi Lisa! Matt won''t eat anything with ground turkey in it either. The big baby!! Before he took a bite of his chili last night, he made sure that I used real ground beef. I bought some Morningstar "meat" crumbles and he''s afraid I''m going to sneak them in something, which is exactly what I had planned to do!

tlh - Heat definitely makes me lazy. I''m sitting on the couch with my nice warm blanket on my lap, thinking about how much I don''t want to get up and go out in the cold to take a walk! It''s a good thing Lily bounces off the walls in the evening, or I''d probably turn back into my sloth-like former self.

Skippy - I''ve never had chicken sausage. Sounds good - turkey sausage is okay, but I''ll have to try to find the chicken. I''m going to try to attempt homemade pizza next week. I''ve been married for almost 15 years, but I didn''t start cooking until April, as in April 2009, - it''s all new to me! I''m still discovering that I don''t have all the cooking utensils and gadgets I need. I was going to make a cake weight watchers style, and discovered that I don''t have a mixer!

Hi Marcy! I get really aggravated with my husband for not turning on the heat sooner. I run around the house in sweatpants, sweatshirt, shoes and carry a blanket everywhere. He''s warm natured and changes into shorts as soon as we get home...even when it''s cold outside. I have an electric blanket on my side of the bed, and he sleeps under just a sheet. Even when we turn the heat on, he starts sweating if we set the thermostat above 68. I''m always cold!!!!

Shiny - my good friend at work joined a local gym and was telling me that her aerobics class was especially hard last night, and that the leader absolutely kicked her butt with the routine. And then she said that her leader is 6 months pregnant. How cute that JT is excited, and hilarious that he wants to put it on hold for a puppy!

Good evening, Rod! I hope your day went better and that your cold is gone!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.........It was a decent day at work. The offer finally came through for the candidate I mentioned the other night. He accepted, so he's happy, the client's happy, my boss is happy and I'm just relieved something actually closed. Charlie made chicken meatloaf with fresh spinach, carrots, mushrooms and all sorts good spices and steamed green beans. It was really yummy, but I'm still a bit hungry, so I'll likely have a Fuji Apple for a treat. I've been craving pizza in the worst way, so we're thinking of having pizza tomorrow and then sushi Saturday night. I'm still coughing a bit, but am mostly clear in my sinuses, so that's good.

I'm with you Lisa......I can't believe next week's Thanksgiving. The best part though is they'll let us out early on Wednesday and then we have a 4 day weekend!! WOO HOO! Sorry the weather was so terrible. Come on down here.........the weather's fantastic!!

I'm sorry about the hornet's nest at work Marcy. I like your philosophy. I wish more people believed that. WIsh you dad a happy b-day from me!

Yay for sleeping in tlh. Sometimes, getting a little extra rest can be SO beneficial! Have you tried Fuji apples? They're my all time favorite. Crisp, juicy and sweet.

Yummm to Pasta Fagioli Skippy!! I hope you enjoyed the nephews and the walk in the nice 60 degree weather!

How cute that JT got to tell his grandmother about the new addition to the family SS!!

It sounds like you had a fun day at work deegee! As you can see my day was better and my cold is slowly going away.......

OK......that's if from me......Have a great Friday everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone!Today was crazy at work but I made it through the day.My 2 new employees are a bit overwhelmed on days like today when we have a billion things to do and a billion and one changes to them but I jumped in and helped with the biggest task.

We had a nice dinner with my parents tonight.Marty had a conference call at 5 with Hong Kong and was on it until about 6:30 but we got to the restaurant before 7.Everyone’s meal was good.I ordered a filet and baked potato and ate only half of each.I had some salad too.I froze the rest of my filet for Thanksgiving so I can have some protein that day and stay away from “killer” turkey.

I have a girl friend that bartends and waitresses at the restaurant we went to tonight and just as we got there she had someone take both copies of the credit card charge so she is out her tip and the restaurant is out their money.She was pretty upset.They don’t take it out of her check but they aren’t nice about it either.My dad slipped her $10 on the way out the door.

Tlh, my employees are still laughing at my line.The HR guy is generally pretty cool but I think I surprise him sometimes because I appear to be more quiet and ‘goodie” than I really am.Glad to hear you are aware of your surroundings.Marty has tried to make me more aware of my surroundings too.I will look in to some belts.Tell your husband if I am cold I won’t MOVE. I set on the couch under a blanket.Woo hoo you got to sleep in for a change.

Skippy, I am happy to hear your your fagioli was good.Marty loves Whole Food''s chicken sausage.

Somethingshiny, how neat you found out some interesting information on the Winter Hexagon and Winter Triangle.It’s a nice collection and variety of stars.I wonder if you move to stage 4 on your Sparkpeople plan if you can change it to not lose weight.I could never find it either.That is cute JT is willing to give up his playroom for the baby.

Deegee, Marty sounds like you husband.He is always in shorts and barefoot.I am in sweats and have blankets everywhere.When Marty used to travel I would crank the heat up but then I was even colder when he got home.We keep the house now at 72 which he thinks is too hot.It sounds like you had an interesting day at work.Did you buy anything at the mall?

Rod, congratulations to you and your client for getting and accepting a job offer.Enjoy some pizza tomorrow; you deserve it!I will tell my dad happy birthday for you.He said he had a good day.

Well, I am off to bed.Marty is adjusting to our time zone again but got up at about 5 today so since I never go to bed on time I had a short night.I told him awhile ago on Saturday I want to sleep in, have mimosas for breakfast, then take a nap.Then fix lunch and take a nap, then goof off and take a nap.Since I never take naps though he said he’d believe it when it sees it.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!Yippee! See you later!

35.gif

Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Morning; it was so nice I went for a walk yesterday and 60 degrees. I am not sure if it will be equally as nice? Hubby has the day off. Sunday is the baby's baptism; so that will be fun to get together. We are going to a Greek restuarant afterward and the restaurant sells a nice roasted chicken and green beans.

I plan to go to weight watchers tomorrow morning to keep me in check for Thanksgiving; I did fine last year (no weight gain) so hopefully the meeting will do the same for me as last year (motivation, eating in moderation, hearing what others do and not placing the focus on food enjoying family or using my extra calories for that day if I want to go for it, etc). I feel pretty good as far as making the right choices this year. I tend to get bad heartburn if I do overeat, so that is something I definitely don't enjoy so it helps keep me in check.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and Weekend
35.gif

DEEGEE, that is so awesome
9.gif
your coworkers did WW friendly meals! I went a bridal shower where we knew the points of everything; it was awesome!!!
5.gif
Another poster on ps asked in some thread what would people think if some put the calorie input on meals brought to functions and everyone from ps said that would be so helpful! I agree! When a family member was in the hospital the cafeteria had the calorie listing for everything which was super cool so it made me think twice about going for certain things. hehe How fun your coworkers are into that, love that!!! Sorry about the power but how fun to go shopping w.your coworkers!!! I posted a WW friendly recipe up in Mara's recipe thread and Dwlz.com has a healthy pizza recipe too. Oh I mix my dough by hand, I find it easier than using my big mixer for such a small job since you said you didn't have a mixer.

ROD, yay for the candidate taking the offer, wooohooo! Enjoy your pizza tonight; yum to Charlies meatloaf! I love meatloafs w/lots of veggies, especially the ones you listed, super yummy!

MARCY, that is great that you helped your coworkers out when stuff had to get done, yay for your team!!! Why is turkey killer? I am pretty sure it is lower in calories than chicken and the leanest meat so if you want to enjoy some turkey breast go for it!!
41.gif
Whole Food's is yummy!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I think I remember now that you said you are allergic to turkey. Good thinking on not eating!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
skippy- your soup sounds yummy!! I dont really get any snow in the valley... but the tops of the mountains do... and we can always drive 2 hours north from some white stuff if we want to suffer through it! :D

shiny- I''m so jealous... our honeycrisps are still as pricey as ever! You change the weight tracker on your tools. plus they have a special different site for preggos.. called like baby something...

deegee- sucks you lost power!

rod- YAYAY! So happy for your candidate and your wallet! I like fuji apples too! I switch up my apples since I tend to eat them year round!
9.gif
I cheat when I eat granny smith and then dip them in caramel--- I figure it doesn''t matter that they aren''t the best since I''m covering in ooey gooey goodness!

marcy- so happy you have help!!!! I didn''t realize when someone took both copies how that can hurt a business... wow, that really stinks! mmmm mimosa saturday... I like the way you party!

Everyone happy FRIDAY THANK GOODNESS. I''m insane busy at work. Which stress and me... not friends. Anywho, gotta long day tomorrow.. 16+ miles depending on how fast I am. So today I got to eat a really big sanwich. YUM> Tonight not sure what I''ll have for dinner... I''m quite fond of the soup in a bread bowl the night before a long run. Anywho... my cuz is getting married this weekend. I wasn''t able to get off work to go- but I know she''ll be beautiful.

Anywho, have a happy and wonderful weekend my friends!
35.gif

Patty: Try to catch snowflakes on your tongue. It''s fun.
Linus Van Pelt: Mmm. Needs sugar.
Lucy Van Pelt: It''s too early. I never eat December snowflakes. I always wait until January.
Linus Van Pelt: They sure look ripe to me.
A Charlie Brown Christmas

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
tlh~ Thanks for the info abut Spark. I''ll see if I can find the other site.

Our Christmas lights went out last night. The first night I let JT turn them on and they died. So, today, it was back up the ladder to check bulbs. Finally we isolated what string it was and took it down to work on it inside. DH got it working again and then put them back up. I was really surprised! He''s afraid of heights, that''s why I go up the ladders!

Anyway, lots of baking today to get ready for the party.

Have a great weekend all!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Found the other site. Unfortunately, they don''t have the "import from other members" option so I have to re-enter most of what I eat.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......amazing, but it was another decent day at work. Several candidates interviewed today and a couple are already scheduled for finals. Maybe December will be a better month on the placement month. Dinner was so much fun. We split a salad, then the pizza.....oh the pizza. It was just such a treat. We enjoyed and savored every single bite. We had a cup of decaf under the oak afterwards, but even sitting outside, there were just too many people smoking. Maybe because of my cold, I found it hard to have so much smoke in the air, so we didn't stay long. I'm so looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow morning. Charlie's off the entire weekend, so we'll do the gym tomorrow and maybe a movie on Sunday.

I'm glad you made it through a crazy day Marcy and I'm glad you had a nice dinner with your parents. How awful that someone would stiff a waitress in these difficult times. How nice of your dad to give her extra $$.

Enjoy those walks in the 60 degree weather while you can Skippy!! As careful as you are, I'm sure you'll do well this holiday season too! Have a great weekend my dear!

tlh, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and I know you'll do great with your 16 mile run. That's an amazing distance to run for sure!!! We're all with you in spirit cheering you on!!

I'm glad the Xmas light issue was resolved SS. I'm sure JT thought he had done something wrong. I'm with the DH.......heights on a ladder and I don't mix well at all....LOL

OK.....have a great Saturday everyone!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.........no posts today? Everyone must be out having fun. It was a really nice day. I slept late, my cold is better. Breakfast on the terrace was relaxing and nice. We had lunch at a new place that was really exceptional. Then we sat under the oak and had coffee and the weather just couldn''t have been nicer. We we''re a bit late getting to the gym, but we had a really great workout. Actually, for me it was extra good. I''m back to where I was on the elliptical before my sciatica issues. WOO HOO! We had our Friday night sushi tonight. For whatever reason it was extra good tonight. Then we had a peppermint mocha latte at Sbucks for a special treat after dinner. All in all, it was a really nice day. We''re just going to relax tomorrow.

So, hey to everyone wherever you are. I hope you all had a great day...........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.

35.gif
Our astronomy meeting went well last night.My talk on stellar evolution was well received and I got many questions so everyone was at least paying attention.Some of us went out afterwards for pie and coffee.

This morning we got up and headed south.We both got some new clothes (no we didn’t need them), looked a lots of jewelry (no I didn’t need any of it either and surprisingly I didn’t buy any), looked at our favorite kitchen store and picked up some things at Whole Foods and came home.After getting the food in the refrigerator we went to the liquor store and got enough bottles to fill up our wine rack and got some to take to Thanksgiving.Then we went to the grocery store and picked up the rest of the things we needed.Marty make a lamb curry dish for supper.Since I don’t know what if any of that food could give me an allergic reaction I had a sandwich.We picked up small cannolis for a treat so Marty put them on a little plate and served some amaretto with them in his espresso cups.They were cute.

Tomorrow morning we are having our muffins and mimosa for breakfast.Then I have to get busy on school, laundry, get out Thanksgiving cards and pick up my house.

I watched 4 of the WWII HD segments tonight.Interesting and heart wrenching.I have 6 more segments to go.

Tomorrow I might try and dial in to work and get a few things done to get a jump on this week.

Skippy, have fun at the baby’s baptism tomorrow.Glad it was nice enough for a walk.It was very cold at first in Colorado today but it warmed up so we walked around outside between store.I had on my light trench coat but it was a pretty day.Yay for being motivated by WW.I am trying to be good until Thursday then be sensible.Yes, you are right I am allergic to turkey.It makes me so sick I probably should go to the hospital.Chicken is starting to make me pretty sick too but not nearly as bad.It makes me sad too because I love them both and as you said they are very lean and healthy meat.

Tlh, I moved my mimosa to tomorrow morning since we ate supper on the road this morning.Congratulations to your cousin for getting married this weekend and that is too bad you couldn’t go.

Somethingshiny, that is too bad about a string of lights going out.I am glad your husband got them working again.

Rod, that is great you are scheduling final interviews for several candidates.Sorry I missed out on the Rod and Marcy show last night.Woo hoo to being back to where you were on the elliptical.That is awesome.

Well, take care! I have about a dozen papers to grade.

Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s the Marcy and Rod show!!

We had a nice Sunday. Breakfast on the terrace was nice and we to to wacth a sailboat regatta, but it was a bit too breezy to read the paper. We had a nice lunch then coffee with some friends at Sbucks. We didn''t really do much this afternoon. We got most of what we needed for Thanksgiving dinner, and we had steamed shrimp, fresh baked salmon and a carrot dish for dinner. For a treat we had a holiday sugar cookie for dessert! I''m glad tomorrow''s Monday, becuase it means it''s Thanksgiving week and we only have to work 3 days.......WOO HOO!

I''m glad your talk was well received Marcy!! Yay for clothes you didn''t need, but wanted too! I hope you enjoyed your muffins and mimosa this morning.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and you''re looking forward to Thanksgiving........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, I am glad you had a nice day. I am sure you''ll enjoy your short week at work. Our mimosa and muffins were great for breakfast. Marty wanted more food so I cooked him some eggs and bacon too.

So yes I did start my day with a litle bit of champagne in my OJ. It was great.
9.gif
I dialed in to work and spent maybe 4 hours today trying to catch up on some things. This week is going to be rough. We need to get everything in place for December and don''t have our schedules yet. Friday we are 1/2 staffed so that will make for a busy day. Our company is giving everyone a 2 day holiday this week but some of us have to be there for changes, etc. so the other 1/2 of us will get Christmas Eve off instead. I am working this Friday.

I also did laundry today, got Thanksgiving cards in the mail, got our astronomy newsletters mailed and worked on school.

Marty cooked some Indian chicken dish for supper today. I had a sandwich and baked lays. His supper smelled good but I am trying not to eat chicken and it also had some spices in it that I don''t know if they''d bother me. The good news is we both have leftovers for lunch this week.

Well, I am off to grade more papers and hopefully get to bed at decent time. It''s getting down to a few weeks of the semester left so papers are starting to roll in. They have a final due tomorrow so that will fill up my in box.

See in you in next week''s thread.
35.gif

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results