shape
carat
color
clarity

Heads up on a great (50%+) sale

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
http://www.hautelook.com/event/radiancepearlblowout4774wj

You need to join this site - it's free and instant. I have bought a lot of stuff from them, mostly clothing/accessories and can vouch for its legitimacy. Akoya, SS, Tahitian and freshwater - some really good prices - am considering the pink/lavender freshwater.

Btw, maybe we should start a thread where we can post deals only? Good idea?

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I subscribe to Hautelook, Ruelala and Gilt. I haven't bought from Radiance Pearl. Their pictures look like the same ones as thepearlsource.com. I have bought Tahitian pearls from Ruelala and Gilt: great prices, beautiful pearls from Tara Pearls (Tara & Sons).
Here is a ~ 52" rope I put together from 3 Tara strands 8-10mm. The clasp is the same one as PP's Senora clasp. Hanging pendant pearl bought from Margo Tahitian Pearl in Hawaii, finding from Bellafindings.com, Jeremy put them together for me. It was too much of a statement, so I did not wear earrings. haha.

Christmas party 12-4-10.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed that hautelook.com's Radiance Pearls are non-returnable. When I bought from Ruelala they were returnable. I can't remember which way it is with Gilt. Their pictures were really good though, you get to take close-up of merchandise.

BTW, Tara's owner was the President of Cultured Pearls Assoc of America a few years ago. Their Tahitian pearls are sold at Saks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results