shape
carat
color
clarity

He proposed in Hawaii!

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
F249343E-ACEA-4B69-982B-A29995C736A4.jpeg I was here a few months ago looking for advice on having a double halo pear engagement ring custom made. Everyone was so helpful and had so many awesome suggestions. My boyfriend (now fiance!) and I decided to go with Diamonds by Lauren, and I am so happy we did. The ring has exceeded my expectations in every way, but my fiancé exceeded them even more!

He proposed today on our first full day in Hawaii! We decided to hike up Diamond Head. It was hot and we were both tired and sweaty at the top. We got someone to take our picture, and he said “hold on, one more picture. I just have to ask her a question”, and he got down on on knee! I am so happy that we have pictures of when he asked! We sent them to his parents, and apparently his mom cried.

I’ve attached what everyone really wants to see! It’s a .58 ct G VS2 pear. I’m not really sure what the pave totals.

I’ll have to work on getting a better picture, as it doesn’t capture the sparkle, but I am so in love!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulaions! Your ring is just so pretty!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! That looks lovely, and I like the proposal too :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement and beautiful ring.:appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
congrats on both fronts! woohoo!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It’s beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It looks lovely on you! DBL did a nice job!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How pretty! Congratulations on your engagement and on your beautiful ring.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so elegant and so perfect on your finger - Congrats to you both!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
The first halo blends in with the main diamond, what perfection! I read your initial thread and I'm loving how you budgeted, planned, and knocked it out of the park. Congratulations!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the cutest proposal!! Congratulations to you both! Such wonderful news. Of course Mom cries. :kiss2::kiss2: And the ring is gorgeous on you.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to go back and read your original post. Your ring turned out just beautiful!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Awesome!
And on Diamond Head! So appropriate.
Great ring, and great views from the crater! :appl:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is absolutely stunning! And you must have tiny hands because 0.58 ct with a halo looks huge on your finger! Congratulations on getting engaged and having such a fun photo to commemorate the moment!

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
The ring is absolutely stunning! And you must have tiny hands because 0.58 ct with a halo looks huge on your finger! Congratulations on getting engaged and having such a fun photo to commemorate the moment!

They’re not too tiny! I wear a ring size 6.5. I’m not sure what it is, but the ring just ended up looking much bigger than I expected, which is a pleasant surprise! ☺️ It is a double halo though, which adds to the size.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats. :appl:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! Congratulations! Be sure to take pictures in the late afternoon/ sunset in Hawaii for your engagement photos! This is so exciting for you both so celebrate! Beautiful ring with the double halo! One more thing, don’t swim at the beach with your ring! Ok! Aauug, just don’t do it! Leave in vault or if you staying with relatives put it away!
Aloha,
-C4C

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! your ring is beautiful!! love the halo.. he's a keeper!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous--what an amazing outcome! Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning and gorgeous! What a beauty! Love the finger coverage and all the sparkle!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and enjoy that beautiful ring!!!:kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Congrats on your amazing ring and proposal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results