shape
carat
color
clarity

He forgot my bday ¬

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I just love little kids and their honesty. She sure solved that problem quickly this time. LOL

In the future I would just tell him if he asks instead of the typical female "I''m fine, everything is fine" response. He forgot your birthday and you felt bad about it. That is something he deserved to know.

Happy belated birthday!
1144968sqp3kc2pis.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
ever seen 16 candles? I hope Jake Ryan shows up and saves the day!
9.gif

and yes, you should be honest that it hurt your feelings that he forgot your birthday... and then see what he does to make it up to you.

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2009 12:16:17 PM
Author: tlh
ever seen 16 candles? I hope Jake Ryan shows up and saves the day!
9.gif

and yes, you should be honest that it hurt your feelings that he forgot your birthday... and then see what he does to make it up to you.
LOL. did you see my response to this thread? I quoted 16 candles too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a priceless story about your cousin! I don''t know her, at all, but I like her ALOT!!
36.gif

(Oh, and I just thought I''d throw in that my name is also Andrea, and I am an RN too! HIGH FIVE!!)
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I can''t wait to see how he makes it up to you!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:24:02 PM
Author: AndieRN13
Thanks everyone, you''re all so sweet =) *group hug, yayyyyyy*

Sooooooooo, I need to tell you what JUST HAPPENED!

Turns out he called again... but my 4 years old cousin picked phone up [ family''s here for my bday and Easter ]. So, she picked up phone and said '' Uncle Jeff, why didn''t u come here yesterday to eat cake with Andrea? And why you didn''t get her a present? I got her a dress, when are u going to give her your present?'' At this point, my mother and I were laughing out loud and she handed me the phone '' here Andrea, talk to uncle Jeff because I wanna watch Backyardigans''
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Needless to say , we have a winner for flower girl LOL

Of course I was giggling and he just said in a very sad tone '' I think I forgot something important, honey'' to what I replied '' oh you bet you did''. So, you know what happened next . Millions of '' I''m so sorry'' , '' I''ll make it up to you, just wait and see '' and all that jazz.

Let''s wait and see what he''ll plan
31.gif

That kid deserves a cookie!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 10:49:54 AM
Author: princesss

Date: 4/11/2009 1:24:02 PM
Author: AndieRN13
Thanks everyone, you''re all so sweet =) *group hug, yayyyyyy*

Sooooooooo, I need to tell you what JUST HAPPENED!

Turns out he called again... but my 4 years old cousin picked phone up [ family''s here for my bday and Easter ]. So, she picked up phone and said '' Uncle Jeff, why didn''t u come here yesterday to eat cake with Andrea? And why you didn''t get her a present? I got her a dress, when are u going to give her your present?'' At this point, my mother and I were laughing out loud and she handed me the phone '' here Andrea, talk to uncle Jeff because I wanna watch Backyardigans''
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Needless to say , we have a winner for flower girl LOL

Of course I was giggling and he just said in a very sad tone '' I think I forgot something important, honey'' to what I replied '' oh you bet you did''. So, you know what happened next . Millions of '' I''m so sorry'' , '' I''ll make it up to you, just wait and see '' and all that jazz.

Let''s wait and see what he''ll plan
31.gif

That kid deserves a cookie!
a cupcake!
emcake.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That is priceless, what a great story. Hope he makes it up to you in a big way! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

AndieRN13

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:34:13 AM
Author: DandiAndi
What a priceless story about your cousin! I don''t know her, at all, but I like her ALOT!!
36.gif

(Oh, and I just thought I''d throw in that my name is also Andrea, and I am an RN too! HIGH FIVE!!)
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I can''t wait to see how he makes it up to you!

wow!!!!!!! HIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH FIVEEEEEEEE
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results