shape
carat
color
clarity

He asked me to marry him...and I said YES!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!!

Congratulations!!
36.gif

cluelessL

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 5:12:48 AM
Author: Dani
Congrats on your proposal and you ring! I love Yanina''s (live about 15 mins from there)- they make such GORGEOUS stuff! Enjoy this special time!
Thanks Dani,
I love Yanina''s - she''s been my family''s jeweler since she opened! I am so happy he went there to get my ring made. Where do you live?
I grew up about 10 minutes from there & now live in Hoboken

cluelessL

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 5:50:51 AM
Author: Paula C
Congratulations on your engagement!! The ring is beautiful!!
30.gif
Your fiance did a great job not only on the ring but on the proposal.

I was on the Cape this weekend too. Sorry the weather couldn''t have been more accommodating - but then again, you probably didn''t notice!!!

The hotel you were referring to - it wasn''t the Chatham Bars Inn by chance?

Anyway - wear your sparkler in good health and happiness and enjoy this wonderful time!!
Thanks Paula C!
Yes, the hotel was the Chatham Bars Inn! Isn''t that place amazing?!
The weather was icky, but it did clear up a bit on Sunday...at least for part of the day, so that was good.
Where on the Cape were you?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a romantic proposal.
How special.
The ring is beautiful.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement!! The proposal was very sweet and thoughtful and I''m loving the ring. It''s beautiful!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I know I am not being original when I say that your ring is beautiful! Wear it in good health!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwww I''m such a sucker for these romantic proposals!!! Congrats!!!! And wonderful ring too!!!!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Oh what a sweet and creative proposal!! How romantic!

And your ring is beyond words beautiful. I love the pave about the prongs!

Mohonk is on our "must do" list!! My fiance grew up around there...we discussed a mini-honeymoon at Mohonk as well. It looks beautiful and a perfect place for a romantic proposal!

Best wishes to you and your fiance!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is truly GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 12:52:06 PM
Author: cluelessL

Date: 10/11/2005 5:12:48 AM
Author: Dani
Congrats on your proposal and you ring! I love Yanina''s (live about 15 mins from there)- they make such GORGEOUS stuff! Enjoy this special time!
Thanks Dani,
I love Yanina''s - she''s been my family''s jeweler since she opened! I am so happy he went there to get my ring made. Where do you live?
I grew up about 10 minutes from there & now live in Hoboken
Yes- Yanina''s is great- I live in Denville now (lived in Montclair previously for 2 yrs) but then moved back home with my family (ughh) to save $$$$. It''s been semi-successful!
emwink.gif

I love Hoboken too- I am there once a week working in a dr''s office (clinical time for my masters)

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
SUCH a great story and a gorgeous ring!!! I ADORE your setting!!! Congratulations!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet story!!!!!

And what a fabulous ring!! I may be a little biased, as it is similar in style to my ring, but I think it''s just fab!!

Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

leeenie

Shiny_Rock
First of all, congrats! Beautiful ring.

Question for you: I saw the Vera Wang you posted in other threads when you were still looking at rings. Do you know the size of that stone in the picture? I''m highly interested in this setting and want to get a sense of the proportions - the band is the thinnest I have come across but it''s hard to tell in pictures.

Thanks! And enjoy yourself!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful proposal story! And that ring is just spectacular!!! Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

squeaksluv

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I love the proposal, how romantic! My BF has a place on the Cape and we go there as often as we can. I''ve never been by that resort before but I''ll certainly check it out next time we go there which should be in the next few weeks.

He did such a fabulous job on the ring, it''s truly gorgeous!

Did you know you''d be getting that gorgeous diamond??? My BF''s mother has a round diamond that has been in their family for ages but I''ve longed/dreamed/fantasized about an emerald cut diamond for my ering. I know I''ll be happy with the round if that is what I get because it has such history and meaning behind it but I''ve always wanted an emerald cut for an ering. I even know exactly how I''d set it, with two tapered baguettes on either side...[sigh]

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
2.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal and gorgeous ring! I love the micropave on the shank. It''s so delicate & sparkly!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, somehow I missed this. I''m glad it got bumped. It''s gorgeous and I love the pave all around - truly looks like a masterpiece! It''s such an elegant and dainty look...congrats!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this post too?

GORGEOUS ring and great way to propose. Love the place he chose. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations CluelessL! I adore pave! That''s a gorgeous ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results