shape
carat
color
clarity

HCA Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cameo52

Rough_Rock
Hi !
I am new here, and am reallyenjoying all the wonderful information I have gotten so far by reading some of the past posts. Thanks to all who have added so much to my diamond knowledge.
I am looking at a round, 2.53 diamond, J, Si2, 61.5% depth, 58% table, vg polish and symmetry, faint flor.,culet vsm, crown 15.1% pav 44%. It is EGL certed. I would like to find out how it ranks on the HCA, but webtv apparently cannot access the advisor ( I can put in the info, but when I click nothing happens ).
Would it be possible for someone to enter the info for me and tell me what the rating is ?
Thanks very much !!:appl:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Cameo52,

EGL and HRD reports list depth %’s rounded to whole percentage points. Using this data for HCA is almost useless.

We prefer you enter crown and pavilion angle data from accurately calibrated and maintained Sarin devices operated by impartial laboratories.

Could you also post measurements and price for the diamond? Do you know whether it was graded by EGL USA?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
That's what Garry says.

At least 44% pavilion depth looks like it was rounded.

Anyway, when I plugged it into HCA, I've got: 4 - Good - Only if price is your main criterion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results